Miss Circus Circus plans

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shnick

Does anyone have a set of Miss Circus Circus plans?

(Miss Circus Circus Dumas Kit #1325)

either a hard copy or .dwg (AutoCad2002) format will do...

I'm doing this in the interest of saving money, plus i like to build from scratch, that way I KNOW it's built correctly... I tried a Hot Shot sprint 7.5 years ago, and i wasn't impressed with the quality of wood that came in the kit...

I am also aware that newtonmarine.com has plans, they are my last resort...

Thanks, Shnick

Paul,

Would youmind throwing me a copy as well? Always wanted to build one but i never had the time but i figure that if i had the plans there is no more excuses ;D

Thanks

me too!!!!!!! please

i know a guy that is selling one for $75 i must say it has bad ju ju the last two guys that had it died :eek: :-[

BTW.... If anyone could tell me how to get the full sheets copied into a format that would be worth e-mailing, I have several Dumas plans I'd be willing to share.

hey all

the plans i have are for the miss circus circus

u-31 non turbine hull. they are a complete set. i was going to build my own but haven't got the time so i will be buying a glass hull soon instead.

if you all still want a copy let me know as i was going to sell them soon. or i will sell a copy to you . if you want

paul

p.s remember these plans are exactly 1/8 scale.

;D The responses have been GREAT! Just wanted to say thanks everyone! I am glad to see that this board is filled with good people. Pretty hard to find these days :'(

i bought a kit off ebay, theres a set of plans in the kit, ill take it to kinkos or somewhere to see what they can do... i think all it takes is tracing a raster image and transfering the trace to a .dwg file... i think thats how it works anyway, i have AutoCad2002 and it didn't come with Cad Overlay, and im not about to shell out another $475 for another program i use maybe twice a year...

I have brought my plans to a drafting supply store that scanned them for me. but I don't recommend it. it can be a little expensive. but I work in acad allot and I have taken pictures with a digital camera at its highest resolution hanging them on the wall and snapping a shot of them as square as I can get. it works pretty well and you really don't need Cad Overlay. just draw a line and scale the picture to it...... (i.e. 8" line to something that is 8" on the picture.)

I was hoping some one would take a picture of some tunnel hull plans for me.....

I have brought my plans to a drafting supply store that scanned them for me. but I don't recommend it. it can be a little expensive. but I work in acad allot and I have taken pictures with a digital camera at its highest resolution hanging them on the wall and snapping a shot of them as square as I can get. it works pretty well and you really don't need Cad Overlay. just draw a line and scale the picture to it...... (i.e. 8" line to something that is 8" on the picture.)

I was hoping some one would take a picture of some tunnel hull plans for me.....

HELLO PEOPLE FROM GREECE!!!I HAVE JUST FINISH THE CIRCUS OF DUMES AND ILL HAVE IT SOON IN THE WATER!!!I HAVE THE PLANS BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET THEM IN THE INTERNET COSE I DONT KNOW MUCH OF PCs!!!!!

SOME ONE SED FROM HERE THAT HAS MANY PLANS!!!!

THERE R ALL WELL COME TO MY ADDRESS:

[email protected]

if anyone will need help to buld that hydro contact me!!!

take care people!!!! the lonly hydro racer

george

Folks,

Possible to see a copy of these plans? I have some parts cut out for an 1/8 scale but I dont know which boat it is or how they put together. It is either an earlier Circus Circus or maybe one of the miller boats.... please send to [email protected]

Thanks in advance...

Hi there ,calling from Aouth-Africa ,I was hoping to get a set of these plans as well ,The guys over here are into marine racing as well (mostly tunnel hulls )but I want to try and build a hydroplane as it would cost me more than a few salaries to import 1 from America .Some setup Tips would also be welcome. : :)

Hi there ,calling from Aouth-Africa ,I was hoping to get a set of these plans as well ,The guys over here are into marine racing as well (mostly tunnel hulls )but I want to try and build a hydroplane as it would cost me more than a few salaries to import 1 from America .Some setup Tips would also be welcome.

Hi there ,calling from South-Africa ,I was hoping to get a set of these plans as well ,The guys over here are into marine racing as well (mostly tunnel hulls )but I want to try and build a hydroplane as it would cost me more than a few salaries to import 1 from America .Some setup Tips would also be welcome.

Back