Miss Bud mod

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey mister uneducated I don't know how to read, I never said it was my idea. And by the way, if I'm understanding you correctly, becuase this seems far fetched to me, your saying..... it was you're idea? I think not. It was Norman Larson's idea. Look him up. You should do some reaserch before you start calling names. Oh and your charging double the MSRP? So now I ask YOU, who's ripping who off?

Travis

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey mister uneducated I don't know how to read, I never said it was my idea. And by the way, if I'm understanding you correctly, becuase this seems far fetched to me, your saying..... it was you're idea? I think not. It was Norman Larson's idea. Look him up. You should do some reaserch before you start calling names. Oh and your charging double the MSRP? So now I ask YOU, who's ripping who off?
Travis
Hey everyone, I hate to clue all of you in but we were using this stuff back in the early 80's to do just what your claiming is your idea. So stop trying to one up each other and have fun in here.

I never said it was my idea, what I said was I TOLD YOU ABOUT IT!! And I'm not selling it to anyone at any price, It was also removed a month ago from ***'* site because UNLESS your a retail chain that buys in big quantity the HAZARDOUS MATERIAL charges for shipping drive the price up to high. Mr. I'v been running a R\C Boat for 6 months so now I'm a Pro.

I HAVE GIVEN YOU A WARNING MY FRIEND BY PM, DO NOT MENTION THE BOZO FROM KANSAS OR YOU WILL BE BOOTED FROM HERE, HAVE A NICE DAY.

terry

wow,,,,,,,this thread turned out to be a pissing match,,,,,,,,,,how about staying on topic....................how's she comin yota????????

alden

I never said it was my idea, what I said was I TOLD YOU ABOUT IT!! And I'm not selling it to anyone at any price, It was also removed a month ago from TLR's site because UNLESS your a retail chain that buys in big quantity the HAZARDOUS MATERIAL charges for shipping drive the price up to high. Mr. I'v been running a R\C Boat for 6 months so now I'm a Pro.

Adam,

You're right you're the pro. You keep putting words in my mouth. I never said I was a pro. You dream these things up. Stop wasting you're time and go sell your toy parts. You're starting to get that "I know everything" attitude. I have an idea of where that comes from. I've been building and running boats off and on for over 19 years. Again get your facts straight. This is ToyotaTruckin's proboat build thread repsect it! Stop acting a fool for everyone to see. If you have something to say to me send me a PM. I'd enjoy the correspondance! lol.

Travis

Ok guys lets settle down. I know I'd started it alittle about the saltwater scoop business. So let this go back to the proboat mods!! :) Yota hows it going? I havent see/talk to you for over a week on the chat room. Are you still alive???

havent done anything to it since the last picture I posted here----WOOPS I did shuffle it to the other side of the work bench.. MissH is correct I wont be running a cowl on the boat every time ive driven a proboat hydro it always ran better cowl-less so all cowl notches have been filled and blended cock.pit has been glassed around the opening for strength also removed the inside seam from the cock-pit and glassed it for more room not sure if Im going to put the tank there or one on each side of the boat on cg---but it will be custom made to fit eather place, hell will be the first tank i make on my bench break gonna be much nicer than the way I was bending the metal before!

LOL Yes missH still alive, snatched onto a fancy custom home and have been to tired to do much of anything but come home and kick back

so that's what happened to you last weekend. Was wondering since I had my phone with me 24/7 for the last couple weeks and never heard from you :huh:

I started this thread with one topic, building a boat, build threads in my opinion help others and also help the builder by giving new ideas and info on how things are done, on the builder's end you receive input and ideas from others that you might just not think of and advice on the build from people that have been doing the hobby for many years longer than you have... Personally I believe one way to help the hobby grow is by placing your builds in the public eye good or bad think about it, how many times have you tried to search for info on the net and local about a boat with little to no luck,? and how many times have you ran across a build thread for a boat and thought--boy i wish there was one like this on my boat. I think that 's also one main reason the RTR end of things is so popular----mass amount of info all the way from opening the box to hull modifications and engine transplants, that over the low cost I think has more of an impact to the new guy buying one and jumping into this hobby..

This RTR section on inwaters is a very good thing to have so lets try to make good with it and keep it cleaned up try not bashing and fighting with others in the open Try not typing something you KNOW will piss someone else off when you know it will start something--Lets keep this RTR forum (not just my thread the whole thing)from becoming 800 pages of ****. like some of the other sites . Im also not innocent of this ive done my share of it we all have it just seems like if there is a RTR section on a message board there is trouble that WILL follow and it's always the exact same crap every time we have a fresh start here on inwaters lets run with it and make the best of it--------Sorry for the rambling and didnt post this to start anything just expressing my thoughts.

I started this thread with one topic, building a boat, build threads in my opinion help others and also help the builder by giving new ideas and info on how things are done, on the builder's end you receive input and ideas from others that you might just not think of and advice on the build from people that have been doing the hobby for many years longer than you have... Personally I believe one way to help the hobby grow is by placing your builds in the public eye good or bad think about it, how many times have you tried to search for info on the net and local about a boat with little to no luck,? and how many times have you ran across a build thread for a boat and thought--boy i wish there was one like this on my boat. I think that 's also one main reason the RTR end of things is so popular----mass amount of info all the way from opening the box to hull modifications and engine transplants, that over the low cost I think has more of an impact to the new guy buying one and jumping into this hobby..This RTR section on inwaters is a very good thing to have so lets try to make good with it and keep it cleaned up try not bashing and fighting with others in the open Try not typing something you KNOW will piss someone else off when you know it will start something--Lets keep this RTR forum (not just my thread the whole thing)from becoming 800 pages of ****. like some of the other sites . Im also not innocent of this ive done my share of it we all have it just seems like if there is a RTR section on a message board there is trouble that WILL follow and it's always the exact same crap every time we have a fresh start here on inwaters lets run with it and make the best of it--------Sorry for the rambling and didnt post this to start anything just expressing my thoughts.

hey mike and everone, remember this is not chat so lets not cuss in here , i have been guilty of it to.. so i am no angel , just lets keep this good for everyone to read, thank you.

terry

Latest posts

Back