• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Micro Burst .21 Rigger never hit the water.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent Wyble

This was build by David for me and I put it together and we never got around to even putting it in the water for one test.. The motor came off of David's person rack and is a Mac as you can see.. David worked it and it broke some records at the oval time trials in TN I think..

Starting at the front,, the tank was custom make but don't remember who did it.. but it's never had fuel in it.. it comes with the pipe you see not sure what one it is but again never ran.. Bob V 3rd channel needle.. the servos are all new and only been powered up for setup.. you will need a receiver and I'm sure the batt is no good now so I'm going to throw that away..

The boots should be ok but should be looked at just in case.. the hard ware is all new Speedmaster, shaft is new but you will have to get a prop for it..

Tell me what you think and if you pitch me a FARE price I may cover shipping.. The stand will come with it if you want it..

Stan may want the motor but I'll like to sell it as is first,, if no takers I may part it out..

I'll be having other nitro stuff for sale as well so keep checking..

Thanks and please keep all offers on this thread..

IMG_05802.jpg

IMG_0586.jpgs.jpg

IMG_0590.jpgs.jpg

IMG_0585.jpgs.jpg

I have to pass...my garage is full enough now. Looks GREAT, the MicroBurst is a great running boat. I have seen a couple of them race.

Ok how's this. Since Stan established what I feel is a fare price for the motor. Here's what I'll do. $200 for the motor. $300 for the hull and everything that goes with it. I'll pay shipping in the U.S.. i can take Paypal with no extra fees, I can also take a credit card over the phone or money orders. Or $500 for both same deal.

No PM please. Reply here.

Thanks guys.

Dave got the $ and the motor is packed up ready to ship.. i do need you address please..

Rick today is find, the boat is also packed ready to ship..

Back