MHardware guessing game

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Hughes

Vendor
It has been a while since we have all played the most popular game on the internet. Guess what I am making. So lets not dally and get to the pics. The winner of this challenge receives admiration from his fellow boaters. IE absolutely nothing.

20220210_195123.jpg20220210_195130.jpg20220210_195110.jpg

Got a couple of bearings that were left over from a wheel chair project for my daughter. Those are mount inside the tube.
Mike

A roll out tray for the back of his pick up. Put the boats and what not on the tray and slide it out. The two fold out legs gives the roll out a stable position where ever you want to set it in the length of the bed. The roll out Leaves the cab open for people. Also room under the rollout. Seen a few up my way that do the same thing. Only not as nice/elaborate. Right, Jeff?
Ken

Last edited:
Still working on that design. Left it long so you can unlatch with a foot twist. Thinking of some kind of tab facing out. I want to get it under the saw to see how it works. Had my son sit on the frame for mock up. I had the idea of heal and push the plate, then twist to release. Then just toe the plate to lock it.

Mike you have the right idea... Myself would cut the pedal off at the weld. Cut that bar back to about a quarter inch out from your "catch". Then flip the pedal 180 degrees. And reattach the pedal. May want to cut the pedal back even. That way you're less likely to catch your toes on the pedal when moving around your setup. Also help to keep the pedal away from your ankles. You kick the catch and your foot is already over the pedal to control how hard and quick the table comes down.
Ken ;)

Thats a good idea. Never thought of it the other way round. The table does hang over quite a bit so I am not too concerned about ankle bumping. I am putting it together when I get home to see how it goes. Painted it Sunday. Also want to install a dust collecting tray as well. Might come back to that one as I need to get a few other projects finished up. The table saw project takes up some much real state in the garage.
Mike

Latest posts

Back