MGM Speed Controllers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
MGM Speed controllers manufactured by MGM Compro will be available soon through the Novarossi Marine USA website. With the absence of Schulze in the FE marketplace, and unargueably one of the best ESC's ever produced, in marches MGM Compro, a industrial grade ESC manufactured by an industrial grade manufacturer, and tailored for the hobby FE marketplace. I have the dealership established and will soon have select models in stock and available. They will carry a 2-3 year warranty due to product failure, (not abuse). They are available with several different options, including a water resistant and super water resistance feature. They can also be ordered with your choice of connector sizes. Please check out their website by going to www.mgm-controllers.com. Please let me know if you have any questions.

PS- Latest news: A new record utilizing a Mystic 99 hull and MGM ESC was just set a few days ago by Andy at the SAWS in California....
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron when are you get this stuff ? Will you be carrying batteries?
Shane, havent thought about batteries. Just wanted to post on IW for feedback on what features you guys need. Then I can post controllers that match those needs. Thanks.

There was a German mono at the SAW event in Los Angeles. The boat was from Dave Marles at Prestwich models. I don't know what the guys were running for motor, speed control or batteries, but the boat was making consistent passes ay 108 to 109 MPH.

Yeah 109 with a MONO. I've seen riggers that win't go that fast.

Nice Ron! You will have to let the OSE guys know about this....surprise to me! Great controllers!

-Kent

Nice Ron! You will have to let the OSE guys know about this....surprise to me! Great controllers!

-Kent

Thanks Kent. Can you post a notice for me until I get a chance to register on OSE? Have them contact me at [email protected] with any questions. I am looking for feedback to see what options most everyone will want so I can keep these in stock. Major options I am considering, 2 year manufacturer warranty on failure due to part failure under normal use or conditions, (not abuse, water damage, etc), water resistant coatings to help if exposed to some water, (not water proof!!!), pre-soldered connectors (size???), etc.

I am also looking for feedback on the most popular maximum amp ratings everyone will need. They have controllers all the way up a 400amp CONTINUOUS available. These are industrial grade ESC's made for our hobby. Thanks.

Nice to see another vendor carrying MGM. Here's what I've ordered on mine.

ON/OFF switch
WP version (increased protection against water)
design with water-cooled heatsinks
design with axially placed capacitors and power conductors (cables)
doubled power conductors or lugs for power connections
switching high voltage HV-BEC

ON/OFF switch

Great feedback Oscar. Thank you.

What MGM Versions are most boaters ordering, Lite, Premium, or Pro?

ON/OFF switch

Do they offer you a build sheet?

ON/OFF switch

Do they offer you a build sheet?
Here's what you can get...specs and all:

---> http://www.mgm-controllers.com/race-boats

Thanks Kent. Yes, thats correct on the build sheet and option list.

Latest posts

Back