MGM controller problems I need help.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Naylor

I received two MGM TTM 28026-3S yesterday. I was cautious about hooking them up in the boat with out reading the instructions manual, because I was tired. I waited untill this morning when I was fresh to start reading the manual. after t.5 hours of reading I hooked the controller up to the computer and opened the program. The instructions said to up date and install new firmware. I did that everything was working fine to this point. I went to settings and selected 8 cells and a few other settings I can not remember right now. I proceeded to hook up the second controller and go there the same process. Once all that was done I installed the controllers in the boat and tried to run the system. It did not make any tunes aand did not work at all. I went back to the controller and It will not light up the text showing connection and can not get the program to recognize the ECS. I need help thanks in advance.

While I am at my shop I do not have internet so be patience with me I will read it when I an at home.

I just hooked up the ESC to the Computer and this time it worked. I reset the default on both controllers we will see if it works now.

Well I tool the controllers back to the shop and hooked them up and tested them, still no work. Any ideas?

Lol Randy. I have another thread going from yesterday on this topic. I have had a couple of guys say they thinknow the speed controllers may need to be switched out to larger controllers. I'm sure the factory will work with us if this needs to be done. The controllers you have are MGM Compro Marine ESC TMM 28026-3 for Race Boats X2-SERIES.

I will refer the other thread to this one so we don't have two threads going at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Randy,

I enjoyed the conversation on the phone. Looks like you guys all have figured it out. If you need anything else just let me know. Thanks everyone for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back