Mendota flyer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe this was eight years ago already...parking lot party history 2010

(hopefully this comes through as a link)

Larry Gempp, Jr.

"Falling With Style"

Another awesome District 4 event, boat loads of history and tradition

Do you know how the "Minute Breakers" got their name? Good stuff right there...ask if you don't know.

Have fun this weekend everyone!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I see the Duck races have started,lets get them outta the way before Marty Slater has a BBQ

I am all loaded for the race. Racing sport boats, Timex scale, Dmono and gas sporthydro.

Need some test time for theTimex and the gas sport hydro

Stealth 45 running good

10 st45.jpg

gas sport hydro

gas spt (Small).jpg

No Duck casualty this year. Perfect weather. Great racing. Thanks minute breakers for a great race and for gathering up all those raffle prizes!!! Special shout out to Mike Z for helping move things along. The GrimRacers help was appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No thanks needed.. it what the Pralle boys that put in the hard work. They were helping arrange scoring and get heats setup. Thank you boys!

Next year we will POUND this race out.. you have MY WORD...

Going to be hard to repeat that weather tho!

Thank you MBC Club!

Grim

I have to ditto what everyone’s said, another great race hosted by the Minute Breakers and all who helped out. I must comment, in addition to David’s induction to the IMPBA Hall of Fame, I really appreciate Cathy’s remarks about our bonds of friendship despite the occasional differences - so true!

Wallster

Thanks to the Minutes Breaker for hosting a great race. Experiencing Gary and Bob Preusse's dedication to this race, makes the weekend well worth the trip.

Congratulations to the 2018 1/8th Scale Concourse winner - Brad Maglinger with his Miss Circus Circus Canard.

The repeat winner of the Silver Cup for 2018 was Phil Thomas. Phil proved once again that being in first place only matters at the finish line. Phil started out a lap down from the field.

Nice Job Phil!!!

Thanks to the Minutes Breaker for hosting a great race. Experiencing Gary and Bob Preusse's dedication to this race, makes the weekend well worth the trip.

Congratulations to the 2018 1/8th Scale Concourse winner - Brad Maglinger with his Miss Circus Circus U-30 Canard.

The repeat winner of the Silver Cup for 2018 was Phil Thomas. Phil proved once again that being in first place only matters at the finish line. Phil started out a lap down from the field.

Nice Job Phil!!!
Thanks Duke you never know whats going to happen, if you were running fast as usual I wouldn't have caught up. i started fast and first but with the lap penalty for the bouy hit.

Back