Mendota flyer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sent in entery Saturday Sawyer running B sport tunnel, sport 20 & Sport 40, Bigbryon B sport tunnel, A & D hydro

I spoke with Gary last night and the race is coming along VERY nice.. Raffle prizes are arriving daily and the race is on schedule.

Lets race!

Grim

1/8 Scale

GAS Thunderboat -

E Hydro or the twin.

Will be fun race.

Brad can't race scale. He is one of my good luck pit men in Mendota. Besides, he just won a big race...... LOL

My ace pit man is coming this year.
default_biggrin.png

Bring the scale Brad.

Lets Race!!!!
Well if I get her done in time she will be there. 30 years ago she won the cup so Im thrashing hard!
dvn6dy.jpg
Getting closer
21cdz7m.jpg

Looks better than my scale already brad.

Miss Madison still needs the paint shop in a bad way.

Does anybody know if there are any classes that don't have the required 4 boats? I am running in A-Hydro, Sport-20 and B-Mono. I am wondering about A-Hydro and Sport 20?

Does anybody know if there are any classes that don't have the required 4 boats? I am running in A-Hydro, Sport-20 and B-Mono. I am wondering about A-Hydro and Sport 20?
give Larry a call. His number is in flyer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2rgos1w.jpg
2uthjy9.jpg
359bslg.jpg
2642ty1.jpg
2llkfid.jpg

Gonna be down to the wire, decal and clear tomorrow then back together, should be dry by first heat of scale Saturday am...i hope lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back