mendota 2014

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Past Silver Cup Winners

1975 [SIZE=medium]Gary[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Preusse[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]U-12[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Budwieser[/SIZE]

1976 [SIZE=medium]Gary[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Preusse[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]U-12[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Budwieser[/SIZE]

1977 [SIZE=medium]Gary[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Preusse[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]U-12[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Budwieser[/SIZE]

1978 [SIZE=medium]Gary[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Preusse[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]U-12[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Budwieser[/SIZE]

1979 [SIZE=medium]Gary[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Preusse[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]U-12[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Budwieser[/SIZE]

1980 [SIZE=medium]David[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Preusse[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Miss Madison[/SIZE]

1981 (NOTE: There is a winner but no name on the plate)

1982 [SIZE=medium]Gary[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Preusse[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]U-12[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Budwieser[/SIZE]

1983 [SIZE=medium]Shon[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Casey[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Atlas Van Lines[/SIZE]

1984 [SIZE=medium]Bob[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Schoenau[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]U-30[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Miss Prodelco[/SIZE]

1985 [SIZE=medium]Gary[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Preusse[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]U-12[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Budwieser[/SIZE]

1986 [SIZE=medium]Fred[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Jotten[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Squire Shop[/SIZE]

1987 [SIZE=medium]Roger[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Gorden[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Pay-n-Pak[/SIZE]

1988 [SIZE=medium]Larry[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Maginger[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Circus Circus[/SIZE]

1989 [SIZE=medium]David[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Preusse[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Miss Madison[/SIZE]

1990 [SIZE=medium]Scott[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Jones[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Circus Circus[/SIZE]

1991 [SIZE=medium]Scott[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Jones[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Circus Circus[/SIZE]

1992 [SIZE=medium]Dirk[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Christenson[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Atlas Van Lines[/SIZE]

1993 [SIZE=medium]Ken Hildreth Miss Bud[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]1994 Scott Jones Circus Circus[/SIZE]

1995 [SIZE=medium]Phil[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Thomas[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]U-10[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Winston Eagle[/SIZE]

1996 [SIZE=medium]Phil[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Thomas[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]U-10[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Winston Eagle[/SIZE]

1997 [SIZE=medium]Gary[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Preusse[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]U-2[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Atlas Van Lines[/SIZE]

1998 [SIZE=medium]David[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Preusse[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]U-10[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Tosti Asti[/SIZE]

1999 [SIZE=medium]David[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Preusse[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]U-10[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Tosti Asti[/SIZE]

2000 [SIZE=medium]David[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Preusse[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]U-10[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Tosti Asti[/SIZE]

2001 [SIZE=medium]Ron[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Zaker Jr[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]U-40[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]American Speedy Printing[/SIZE]

2002 [SIZE=medium]David[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Preusse[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]U-10[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Tosti Asti[/SIZE]

2003 [SIZE=medium]Phil[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Thomas[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]U-10[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Winston Eagle[/SIZE]

2004 [SIZE=medium]David[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Preusse[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]U-10[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Tosti Asti[/SIZE]

2005 [SIZE=medium]David[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Preusse[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]U-10[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Tosti Asti[/SIZE]

2006 [SIZE=medium]Phil[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Thomas[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]U-100[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Atlas Van Lines[/SIZE]

2007 [SIZE=medium]Gary[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Preusse[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]U-40[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Miss Houston[/SIZE]

2008 [SIZE=medium]David[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Preusse[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]U-1[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Miss Budwieser[/SIZE]

2009 [SIZE=medium]Ken[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Stang[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]U-100[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Coors Light[/SIZE]

2010 [SIZE=medium]Phil[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Thomas[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]U-8[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Miss Timex[/SIZE]

2011 [SIZE=medium]Brian[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Stieglitz[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]U-20[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Appian Jeronimo[/SIZE]

2012 [SIZE=medium]Phil[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Thomas[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]U-8[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Miss Timex[/SIZE]

2013 [SIZE=medium]Phil[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Thomas[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]U-8[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Miss Timex[/SIZE]

2014 [SIZE=medium]Mike[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Zaborowski[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]U-55[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Oh Boy Oberto[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
It does have Garys name on the plate BUT.. its not clear he is the winner

Its says..

Miss Bud wins.. right Gary?

Not sure how to read this..

Grim

Yea.. I need to update him on scale points anyway.. We chat about once a week or so.

Grim

I only know this because Phil and I looked when I picked it up from him to bring to the race, But I won that cup in 1993 with a round nose Bud, It was not Scott Jones.

I think Scott Jones may have won it in 1994 as Phil was leading with his Atlas and rolled it, He was so mad at that boat, He built a Winston Eagle and the rest is history! LOL

Your right.. I missed that on my notes.. got it updated..

never the less its odd that if Gary won it in 81 why he did not put his name on the plate... as Gary Preusse and not.. Right Gary?.. Really thats what it says...lol

Grim

Your right.. I missed that on my notes.. got it updated..

never the less its odd that if Gary won it in 81 why he did not put his name on the plate... as Gary Preusse and not.. Right Gary?.. Really thats what it says...lol

Grim
Well back in that time everyone feared that Bud boat and it was Gary Preusse

yep.. I called him and he said it was him.. it was a play on words.. Still somewhat surprised he did not put his name on it.

The trophy will need a new tier for next year..

Grim

Dawn took a video too. I am uploading it now to you tube.

I knew when we were done (the lap after the pass) but both my caller and dukes caller mucked up the lap count. Big told me he might have lost count and it looks like the others did too.

Big made me run two extra laps to complete the race.. (count the laps)

Grim
I was pushing Miss Madison pretty hard to try and keep up. I ended up cutting buoy 2 on the last lap and I had to run another to finish that added to the lap confusion. Since the Bud boat was lapped and still racing as well, the race seemed longer.

Hi guys, Darryl here , like to say thanks for a great weekend, my first race, it was a blast, great people and a lot of fun .

thanks Darryl,

Oh ya, I'll only buy 5 tickets next year, LOL .

Back