Member Ranking / post count

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gee trying to deport me now??? OK so I have raced more overseas than at home... We will fix that.. :)

See ya at the Adelaide Vodkafest... oops I mean Nationals!!!

EMS Racing I drink, therefore I am

EatMyShortsRacing said:
gee trying to deport me now??? OK so I have raced more overseas than at home... We will fix that.. :)
See ya at the Adelaide Vodkafest... oops I mean Nationals!!!

EMS Racing I drink, therefore I am
Only 19 days to go! The new 21 rigger will prolly 1st see water at the nationals :unsure: Still need to fit stuffing tube and radio gear.....

Not ideal preparation by any means. I've got your stickers here - how many did you order and what size/ colour? Send me your postal address via email [email protected]

Tim.

TimD said:
Only 19 days to go! The new 21 rigger will prolly 1st see water at the nationals :unsure: Still need to fit stuffing tube and radio gear.....

Not ideal preparation by any means. I've got your stickers here - how many did you order and what size/ colour? Send me your postal address via email [email protected]

Tim.
whoo hoo! good luck!

email me if ya want initial setup tips

Tim,

You can do that stuffing tube now that some slacker posted you some engine mounts... :p

Are you bringing your boats on the plane so you can run on the first practice day?

The 90 Ozzy is looking good for its debut this weekend! B)

EMS,

Have you sent in an entry for the nats yet? :p

One of your motors is going to get an old-style rod etc from the 180, I have run out of time to get the heads done otherwise! :huh:

I have found from the 6 carbs I had, (3 yours, 3 mine) a pair that seem to match with the old manual flow meter (blow thru it! :unsure: ) and both were mine, so there has been a bit of carb swapping too. B)

Nitrocrazed racing: Too many boats/motors/props, not enough time....

[SIZE=14pt]Tim[/SIZE]

i agree

just trying to keep up with the post count :p

Ian,

Yes, I will be bringing the 2 riggers with me on the plane for the 1st days practice, BUT I need to do something about some fuel. If worst comes to worst we can spend the 1st day getting your boats totally dialled in and I'll get mine sorted on the 2nd day.

The engine mounts were worth the wait - better than I could ever do!

Good luck on the weekend!

Tim

Tim,

just bring stickers to Adelaide.. :)

Ian,

Just send engines... LOL

And yes I have entered... no 21 rigger though... but the hummingbird got painted this week so it may just make it for the NAts :)

EMS Racing hey 2 races in Australia in a row!!!!

Don Ferrette said:
I was thinkin' if I keep up my current pace I'll be a world racer by spring.................if I don't wear off my fingertips first!
Three words.... Voice Recognition Software :) :) :)

Latest posts

Back