measuring capacity

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Ok I'm having a major brain fade- can't recall how to figure capacity in ounces based on inch measurements of height, width & depth. Can someone please refresh my memory............. :blink:

look up online conversions on the net, you can input the measurements of any shape and itll spit out the fluid capacity in any increment wanted...

~James

Hi Don: You run a MAC engine. How much fuel do you carry to get that engine around the race course?

Perry

Chuck: Thanks for helping me turn my brain on this morning. I always connect Don to scale boats but you are right I should have mentioned a MAC 67 in a scale boat running a full race course with the 2.5 minutes on clock time. Thanks, Perry

Chuck: Thanks for helping me turn my brain on this morning. I always connect Don to scale boats but you are right I should have mentioned a MAC 67 in a scale boat running a full race course with the 2.5 minutes on clock time. Thanks, Perry
Perry you should shoot for at least 20oz. I carry 20.5 in the S/J running a MAC67 and still don't start up until 1:45 to the start. ;)

Allen and Don: Thanks for the good info and advice. I use 16 oz with my Picco and 18 oz with my green head CMB. The MAC sure is thirsty. Thanks again, Perry

josh has some good stuff at his site.

there's a link to a conversion tool here. the tool is convert.exe It's virus free...I recommend it to anyone. the full download will put an icon on your desktop. I've been using it at least weekly for years and it's very easy to use.

KB....or not B)

http://joshmadison.net/software/convert/

Last edited by a moderator:
josh has some good stuff at his site.

there's a link to a conversion tool here. the tool is convert.exe It's virus free...I recommend it to anyone. the full download will put an icon on your desktop. I've been using it at least weekly for years and it's very easy to use.

KB....or not B)

http://joshmadison.net/software/convert/
Thanks Kev! B)

look at Grims Post , I have made 3 or more stainless tanks using that formula it's CORRECT

My 2 cents

I used .55412

WxHxL= ?

Then ? x .55412

Back