Me Time is LIVE from Charleston Fall Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mprfrk440

Hello All,

We are here in Charleston, SC preparing to broadcast live from the Charleston Fall Nationals!!

293 boats are entered in this competion and we are expecting an exciting weekend here on Johns Island! Gabe Clegg from Oval Express Racing is on hand to CD the race for Me Time and bring you in depth interviews from the best of the best in this competition!

Racing begins at 8:00am Friday morning, eastern standard time!...................Stay tuned to Me Time Live all weekend long for coverage of this race!!!

We hope to see you on line:)

Log on to www.metimeliverc.com to watch this race, you will need to be a premium member to view the feed and chat in the chat room!!!!!

Kerri Carter

O yea.. I have a race in Mi this weekend but WILL be loging on to see James make a fool of himself.. (just like i did in Hobart)..lol

GO METIME AND ROCK ON LIVE FEED!

Grim

Wish i was there.. I had a blast working with metime last time. James.. you are going to have a BLAST! Say hi to the TBM for me..

Live coverage of the Fall Nationals is in progress. Action started this morning and continuos through the weekend.

Hey Jose you should be there. Wish I was

Video works great but on my desktop the chat is loading? Laptop we have works on both? Wonder What do i need on the desktop?
Phil,

Every time I login I eat my heart out. I wish I was there.

HOSE-A

WOW! Once again an outstanding job by the CMB club. Alot of racing and super fun. Glad to meet some more people and put faces with the names. Awesome job by the CMB crew as usual.

Thanks to everyone who helps us out. We where a man down this weekend and felt it very quick. Candy for helping with pic, Jenny's freind for taking some pics, Gabe and Mudbug on the mic, and I can't belive this last one, but MR. Tony Atwell for running the cam so we could eat and get caught up on some stuff, I was a little worried about it at first but after a heat or two he was one handing the cam like a pro, great job. thanks to all for a great time as always in Charleston.

The archives will be up sometime today for all the racers to see themselves, and pics will be up this weekend. Once again, great job everyone from workers to racers. Now, I'm taking a day off and doing some spanish and king fishin, so out to sea I go!

thanks,

Doug

Hey Everybody,

The archives are up now, we will work on editing out the dead spaces in the next week or so and putting them back up in eaiser to view segments, but for now feel free to check out the raw footage on the Archives page of MeTimeLiveRC!!! :D

Hey Everybody,

The archives are up now, we will work on editing out the dead spaces in the next week or so and putting them back up in eaiser to view segments, but for now feel free to check out the raw footage on the Archives page of MeTimeLiveRC!!!
biggrin.gif

I get a no file found note when I click on the page. Is anyone else?

Hey Everybody,

The archives are up now, we will work on editing out the dead spaces in the next week or so and putting them back up in eaiser to view segments, but for now feel free to check out the raw footage on the Archives page of MeTimeLiveRC!!!
biggrin.gif

I get a no file found note when I click on the page. Is anyone else?
Just got the word of the problem and webmaster is getting it fixed, sorry for the tech diff and delay.

Doug

Hey man you are more than welcome I am almost glad I broke my Gas boat so I could help out. I think me and Mr Argue Motor Mouth Mike have found our new calling LOL. We thank you for helping put this great SPORT of R/C Boat Racing out for the public to see.

Lator Gator

Back