• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

mccoy plugsare ALL SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlieB

Ahoy,

I'm selling 96-plugs, (8-cards).

I'll sell them in one lot for $410.20 shipped Priority Mail anywhere in the US.

That is $4.27 each, almost $1.00 below the cheapest price I could find anywhere else.

Thankx for looking, Charlie.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahoy,

That is $4.27 each, almost $1.00 below the cheapest price I could find anywhere else.

if you split them up i will take 2 cards. it might be easier to sell that way too

i would take one card and i know of a mate that would be interested in a card if you would send to Australia

Another mistake with this darn program..........

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahoy,

if you split them up i will take 2 cards. it might be easier to sell that way too
OK, I will sell you two-cards for $104, shipped anywhere in the US.

Paypal to [email protected] and I will respond. Charlie..........

i would take one card and i know of a mate that would be interested in a card if you would send to Australia
I do not know how much it costs to ship there.

I will need to check into that. I will get back to you later.

Charlie.........

hi charlie,

kevin here from aust i will take the rest of the cards if you can send them to this address 325 narangba road kurwongbah queensland australia 4503 and let me know how much by ups or fastest way possible.

thanks kevin.

Ahoy,

paypal on the way for 2 cards,shane

hi charlie,

kevin here from aust i will take the rest of the cards if you can send them to this address 325 narangba road kurwongbah queensland australia 4503 and let me know how much by ups or fastest way possible.

thanks kevin.
Kevin, I sent you an email just now.

Thankx, Charlie........

Back