• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OS glow Plugs, inflight needles

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradSpencer

1. Lot of OS glow plugs.
- 7 x No 8.
- 3 x No 6.
10 plugs in total . $45 $35 US the lot.

2. OS inflight needles. Part # 71703009
$27 US each. ALL SOLD

IMG_6258.JPGIMG_6260.JPG

Shipping within Australia included.
Shipping to US addresses $6 US regular mail, $20 US with tracking.
Will ship world wide, ask for shipping price(most destinations are similar to US shipping rates).
Payment by PayPal.
Please allow a day or two for me to get to the post office.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

I need to apologise as I have listed the OS needles on another site which all except one have sold there, prior to intrest expressed in this thread.

For the one left, Ross you have first option as you were the first to say "I'll take", then Brian, then Danny.

I can source more of these OS needles at the same price which may take a few weeks, at which time I will contact those who have expressed intrest.

Apologies for the mix up guys, I should have checked the other site before listing here, I will get for those who want them.

Guys,

I need to apologise as I have listed the OS needles on another site which all except one have sold there, prior to intrest expressed in this thread.

For the one left, Ross you have first option as you were the first to say "I'll take", then Brian, then Danny.

I can source more of these OS needles at the same price which may take a few weeks, at which time I will contact those who have expressed intrest.

Apologies for the mix up guys, I should have checked the other site before listing here, I will get for those who want them.
Thanks Brad, PM me your paypal info and i'll send payment.

Brian

Thanks Brad, no worries.

I'm in no hurry,I will wait and get 2 off you.

Cheers

Ross
Thanks Ross,

I will let you know when I get them.

Guys,

Thanks Brad, PM me your paypal info and i'll send payment.

Brian
Thank you Brian,

Sending PM shortly.

Back