MARYLAND Who wants to run???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks Good Don. Take it easy on the first run or whenever you try a new prop. Do 3-4 laps, bring her in and check your temperatures on the.motor, controller, batteries, bullets. You want to shoot for everything in the 120's or less. The 130's will get you close to the danger zone and you want to avoid 140+ as it will hurt your equipment. This is all a general rule. Good luck and let us know how you make out.

just got home

first run went well :D

ran 5s and x445 easy laps temps esc 70 motor 81 batterys 84 bullets 75 mph 41

ran 6s and x445 harder laps temp esc 70 motor 82 batterys 86 bullets 76 mph 49

ran 6s and x445 good laps temp esc 73 motor 85 batterys 89 bullets 76 mph 54

then ran out of battery :(

will try to post some pics shortly

Last edited by a moderator:
yes this was just my test pond lol
DSC_2880.jpg

DSC_2877.jpg

weather looking good for this weekend hope the report stays the same

i will be trying edgewood pond

was running real wet.. made some adj.

and need some bigger props :)

She did look a little wet but I couldnt tell for sure since you couldnt stay on the throttle long. BTW-Your ESC will run cooler running wide open rather than partial throttle. Your running pretty cool anyway plus the weather also helps. This is more of a FYI when you start running bigger props in warm weather.

I'll be heading down to North Carolina this weekend to see how fast I can make my cat go. Have a great week and weekend. :)

Thanks for the FYI

i just sent mark sholund of Props4u.com a pm asking him about a coulpe props.

x450 x452

i have an x447, m545, m645 and a TFL 448bc to try this weekend

i have read there is a guy with a Cheetah and a 4092/1600 (same motor i have) and a SF240esc (i have a FC300esc) and he is running an x452 at 66mph and all temps good, but to me the esc is alittle hi at 132deg

Good luck this weekend and have a safe trip

She did look a little wet but I couldnt tell for sure since you couldnt stay on the throttle long. BTW-Your ESC will run cooler running wide open rather than partial throttle. Your running pretty cool anyway plus the weather also helps. This is more of a FYI when you start running bigger props in warm weather.

I'll be heading down to North Carolina this weekend to see how fast I can make my cat go. Have a great week and weekend. :)
weather looking good :D have fun and a safe trip

Thanks. Getting ready to leave.

Take advantage of the great weather this weekend. It may be a while before we see it again. LOL

good luck at the saw trials, mike!! ignore my text about running sunday, i forgot you were headed to N.C.

Thanks boss. Almost called you last weekend. Been taking John to East Coast Hobbys every once in a while to race on Saturdays. Will let you know next time we go down there. You got any electric buggys or trucks you can run with us??

Had a good day today. We're looking forward to glass water tomorrow morning. :)

electric?? you mean like for lights & cooking :lol: ? racin's done with nitro at my house, you know that ;) . congrats on the saw record, push it up some more tomorrow!! give me a shout next time you & john head over to ech, i'll come by to hang out.

Charles the ducks where asking about ya today :)

will be taking 6 boats and acouple trucks on sunday

did you give them a dose of cheeetaah.......LOL I hope you gotta chance to open her up and see how it really runs. Put a octura 14... series prop on her to get the azz end up out of the water then run her wide open a couple laps. let me know when you get the props from Mark, his stuff is Top notch.

no i got there around 430 and there where some people fishing

i talked to him and he said to run my 545, 448, and 645 and let him know how they do and he will do me a prop based of my info.

he's thinking a custom 450

Back