MARYLAND Who wants to run???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Charles. Looks like the wind is going to pick up in the morning as this cold front plows through. Hope to get a little SAW testing done before it picks up. Carl and George are coming too. Maybe one or tow more.

just got home long day

nice to meet every one and Chilli let me know when the funeral is

sorry i missed the it

you guys got a nice place there hope to come down soon with a boat next time :)

I'm Italian but I may try the Irish wake on this one. LOL

Nice meeting you and your son.

Keep us posted on the Cheetah build.

Heck no. I used to dive in zero visibility. At this stage of my life I need at least 80 degree water, 50 feet of visibility and a Corona at the end of the dive. LOL Don't know if the pond management would let me do it either. That boat was booking when it blew over. The search are would be pretty big. I might try draggin for it. Losing $500 worth of motor and ESC hurts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Don, If you are talking about the Capitol Club, we are planning on running tomorrow. If for some reason we change, Carl will send out an email and I'll post it on the club web site no later than 9pm.

i was trying my best to make it just wasn't in the cards this time :(

Carl hope you got my letter, i sent it last Sat. Thanks Again

hope to have the boat running this weekend :D

Cool, Post some pic's. Had a nice time at the pond today. About a half dozen people showed up. Water was as flat as a pancake. We'll do it again.

my son i did do a little boat :)

then i did a little roll about 35mph :D OOP's

2012-10-14_17-55-09_759.jpg

impulse 31 i did a quick paint job on

here's are fleet of rc fun :D

sorry for the bad pic

the other blue boat is a spartan

DSC02116.jpg

Quite the fleet!! That Cheetah is going to handle so much nicer than the RTR's. You're going to love it.

I think we're going to hit the pond next Saturday Nov 3. Check the club web site for updates.

Chili, did you guys run this past weekend ? I have to work on 11/3 but will be going to my local practice lake this saturday after work around 4. Don E maybe we can meet up at the edgewood lake then....

We did. Beatifull day. Sunny, 70 and no wind. I'd come up and run with you but I have to meet Carl at the Capitol pond Saturday morning. Get out there an enjoy this beautiful weather before winter arrives. :)

yes they are calling for the hurricane to give us a brush by and then on the first of nov possible snow showers and 30 degree temps. This will truly be the last racing weekend available around here.

I just got home and i will try to be there at 4

Chili, did you guys run this past weekend ? I have to work on 11/3 but will be going to my local practice lake this saturday after work around 4. Don E maybe we can meet up at the edgewood lake then....

Carl thanks for the calls i was out of town and just got back

Charles the water was great :) I got there about 4 with 3 of my boats got my stuff out installed batterys went for my controller :angry: left it home :lol:

The job had us on ballbuster mode trying to get all the phone systems ready for the state emergency personell, i didn't get off until 7. I hope you had fun for me.

it's alive :D going to water test today :) 50deg and 20mph winds :(

will start with 4s and a p215 then 5s if all is good i will try a m445 then 6s

Thanks to all that helped in this build

DSC02124.jpg

Latest posts

Back