MARYLAND Who wants to run???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its a TP motor says it good up to 8s

http://fightercatrac...uemart&Itemid=1

now you guys got me thinking maybe i should get a diff. motor and esc

i also have a TP 4082 / 2150kv and a SK180 on 4s????

i dont plan on racing this boat too nice {:<) just a good play boat and shelf queen show LOL

i will build another one for that

i will be starting with 5s and a small prop then work my way up. I have an eagle tree to use for some testing aswell. Thanks Carl

been sick for two days now hope to get some stuff done friday

Last edited by a moderator:
great paint job by the way. hope you didn't have them paint the bottom of the sponsons as you are going to be truing those up

(making sure they are nice and flat and sharp cornered.)

the 6S configuration is a good one for HEAT RACING, the 4S would be good for sport running.

I do have one cooling plate I believe and will check tomorrow morning and let you know.

You will also need to get some conformal coating for the underside of the esc.(if it isn't already done.) yo udo not want to mount the

cooling plate without any kind of insulation on the circuit board. you will also need a bottle/tube of the thermal paste. (from a good Comp. store or even radio shack.)

How long are the motor wires on the ESC yo uare talking about replacing?

also yo uhave a PM.

Carl

Thanks Charles

I hope to meet Carl next weekend at his pond {:<)

Now im praying to the weather gods for some good weather

Chilli.. do you plan on being there??

he WILL be there for sure.

now back to my Godzilla vs. Megaguirus japanese movie. YIPEEEEEE!!!

went to the Edgewood pond today hopeing some of the locals where there but no go {:<(

so i ran my imp. 31 for one pack {:<) went out under its own power and came back under its own power /:<) the bullets worked great /:<) i will never run deans in a boat again lol

Carl i sent you an email and it says Blocked

Did i say something wrong or did i do something wrong on how i sent the email???

Got an email from Carl Friday night saying he had talked to you and you were bringing the Cheetah to the pond on Saturday for us to take a look at. He hasnt answered an email I sent him earlier today. I wouldnt sweat it. I've sent PM's to people where it said "blocked" next to their name. Don't know what it means but the PM's still got through.

Got an email from Carl Friday night saying he had talked to you and you were bringing the Cheetah to the pond on Saturday for us to take a look at. He hasnt answered an email I sent him earlier today. I wouldnt sweat it. I've sent PM's to people where it said "blocked" next to their name. Don't know what it means but the PM's still got through.
OK Thanks

got some more done today {:<)

servo side plates made , CF inlay, motor and servo , rudder and strut , water dumps and inlets and flex all installed
icon_mrgreen.gif

DSC02099.jpg

Looks Good. I'll be there at 10am with bells on. Forecast doesnt look too bad. Chance of a few showers early afternoon. Wind starting out calm but picking up late morning as a front approaches.

Chili and Don, i have to work on saturdays now so i can't come. I hope you guys have fun though. Don we will meet in edgewood on a sunday in a couple weeks when i am off.

Back