Marty Enjoy The Day

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a great B/D Marty hope to see that new rigger running soon see you in Feb. Robert

25 now 26 replies.. Marty you have to see how important you are to us average RC boaters. When you have a celebration we all feel like its our party too.. you being kind make this so.. thanks for that.

Have a very happy B day and stay warm in sunny FL

Cheers

Mike "Grimracer" Zaborowski

Last edited by a moderator:
25 now 26 replies.. Marty you have to see how important you are to us average RC boaters. When you have a celebration we all feel like its our party too.. you being kind make this so.. thanks for that.

Cheers

I gotta tell ya Mike , if we all shared a story or two about how- in some way- Marty has helped us or given us advise- at one point or another-

We would have the EPIC THREAD OF ALL TIMES on I/W ;)

THATS STRONG B)

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheers

You are FAR from average :)

Yeh Marty, but i AM average...on a good day....and that never stopped you once from helping me to improve.....regardless of my abilities or lack of :) :) thats what were talkin about...and we are all GREATFUL! Ive said it before, and ill say it again...wished id have met you 20 years ago!!

Yeh Marty, but i AM average...on a good day....and that never stopped you once from helping me to improve.....regardless of my abilities or lack of :) :) thats what were talkin about...and we are all GREATFUL! Ive said it before, and ill say it again...wished id have met you 20 years ago!!
Happy birthday Marty!

Well you got me in in this crazy hobby over 30 years ago and those were a bunch of the best days of my life. Thank you for the memories!

Don

PS You've still got me by 2 years.

Happy birthday Marty!

Well you got me in in this crazy hobby over 30 years ago and those were a bunch of the best days of my life. Thank you for the memories!

Don

Much different now that it was 30 years ago in the hobby. I hope that Rod Geraghty and Frinds project will help Nitro get a boost and get back to a large turnout. ESPECIALLY here in Florida where Gas Rules.

Happy birthday Marty!

Don

Much different now that it was 30 years ago in the hobby. I hope that Rod Geraghty and Frinds project will help Nitro get a boost and get back to a large turnout. ESPECIALLY here in Florida where Gas Rules.
Happy Birthday Marty , although belated !! nitro this weekend ! See you there !

Back