Boris Mosier 2 pump flow meter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A 6000 MAH battery is a over kill.A liperior 1000mah 3S 11.1 volt is all you need.The pumps doesn't draw that much

the flow meter is 7.2V.. Marty can rip the pack apart and use 6 of the 8 with the Nicads.

I should go on to say.. with Nicads you wont have to worry about low voltage.. AND they will last MANY more years then nimhs

I have changed a few Boris meters to big gauge meters. Some of his had NIMHS some LIPOS and I have seen one someone put a LIFE in. IMHO any of these that can hold 5.5 volts works but if using a LIPO id get an adjustable regulator like a MPI

Attachments

• 20230718_124356.jpg
    20230718_124356.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230704_145842.jpg
    20230704_145842.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Most of those pumps used are actually 6 volt but they have a bit of tolerance for being over driven.

The pumps will run most consistent if you run like say a 3S lipo and use regulator. You will always be pumping at the exact same voltage.

When using the small adjustable regulators the voltage on the output will stay consistant. As long as pack voltage is a little over the output volt you have set.

https://www.amazon.com/Regulator-Ad...-1-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&psc=1

I've also upgraded mine to lipo and got a ubec voltage regulator for free back then from Boris, what a great service that was. I run mine on 5v, thar is what Boris recommended.

It was Boris Mazor He made flow meters and starters but has passed. His son made a few til his parts dried up
Knew Boris well....and later, Igor....still FB buds.

As we mentioned in another comment, our tolerance for the present day's lackadaisical inaccuracies in this nation, and overall lack of respect and care has me nearly set on 'kill mode'....capisce?

The name is Mazor, NOT 'Mosier'.

Back