Marquette R/C Boat Club Chicago Challenge

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry T

Marquette R/C Boat Club annual Chicago Challenge held at Midlothian Reservoir 167th & Cicero, Midlothian, IL. Race will be held on August 6. All classes, Preregistration Required before July 30th.

Fees go up after July 23rd.

Link to flier http://www.impba.net/

[size=7]THIS IS FUN[/size]

WE HAVE BOATS, CHICKEN FEET AND NANCY SINATRA BOOTS.

BETTING ON JERRY T. THE CRAZY PEOPLE IN THE RETRIVE BOAT.

F00D AND A COOK NAMED SHADOW.

DON'T MISS IT

MIKe

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait Jerry, Girm and I will be there!!!

Hey....did you ever get your hair cut after the IMPBA 06' Nats? :)

Rw

Marquette R/C Boat Club annual Chicago Challenge held at Midlothian Reservoir 167th & Cicero, Midlothian, IL. Race will be held on August 6. All classes, Preregistration Required before July 30th.

Fees go up after July 23rd.

Link to flier http://www.impba.net/

No I didn't Russ but, it's still a long way from Mike's.

See you Sunday :D

P.S.

If you have any Voo Doo dolls you might want to bring them to ward off the evil spirits that operate the retrive boat.

OK gray haired other uncle Shadow has a landing strip and I got a helipad

OH WELL

-Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry guys I cannot make this one. I really wanted to go but alas my truck needs some differential work before any more long trips.

Brian

wow sounds like I am really going to miss one there. I am going to try to get the truck done by the mendota race so hopfully I will see you there.

Of course I could come to this race and have Kenny just fix my truck while I race his boats. :D

Good luck and have a safe race

Brian

B) Lets see Brian

$50.00 a hour tripple time for Sunday. I do not think so. Oh ya I forgot its a Chrysler. Thats $75.00 a hour. I guess you will miss all the fun. See you in Mendota.

Latest posts

Back