• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mac 21 Inboard Engine Sold pending payment

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Rumble

Up for grabs is a used but in great running condition Mac 21 engine with a upgraded hi-performance MAC carb complete with third channel adjustment. This carb provides excellent full range throttle control and high RPM.

Engine runs rock solid, very fast and has great compression. One and half gallons of fuel have been put through this engine.

I will also throw in the collet.

First Offer for $225 USD plus shipping gets this steal!

Thanks

HPIM0504.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Up for grabs is a used but in great running condition Mac 21 engine with a upgraded hi-performance OS carb complete with third channel adjustment. This carb provides excellent full range throttle control and high RPM.
Engine runs rock solid, very fast and has great compression. One and half gallons of fuel have been put through this engine.

I will also throw in the collet.

Email me for pics asking $225 plus shipping.

Thanks
Hey Dave

Is this the same engine that was in the 20 mono i bought off you.

Thanks

Oh what pipe did you run on this boat. Thanks in advance

Jeff

I will try to get some pics out to you all tonight.

Yes Jeff that is the very same engine that I ran the speed master boat with. This combination ran very well!

Thanks

Yes Jeff that is the very same engine that I ran the speed master boat with. This combination ran very well!

Thanks
Still waiting on pics Dave as well as what pipe you ran. Thanks

Jeff

Thanks
Still waiting on pics Dave as well as what pipe you ran. Thanks

Jeff

Latest posts

Back