• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lynx with OS OB mounted for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Koch

SOLD! payment received!

I started this project just before the local tunnel Chanmps and work got the better of my spare time. Now I am focused on getting my scale kit completed and a video of the hull running before I offer the kits tot he masses ata rediculous price :)

so this Tunnel must go.

I paid 300 for the motor and 300 for the hull, the hull was brand new excpt the new 4 holes in it from the mounted OS.

The motor is mounted to the hull (Courtesy of John Knight thanks!)

I have an extra piston and sleeve (Julian said this was a turned down performance set ???)

brand new shaft installed

brand new needle on the carb

tanks

radia box not glued or touched

some other little pieces that add up to about 35 bucks will get put up in the pics and listed the second I get home.

all included with it.

I would like to get 550 shipped via paypal.

Will entertain offers or also trades if it will go for my T4 Hull. (servos, props, motor/pipe)

thanks!

oh yeah, please keep everything on the thread or at least post that you sent me a PM

Last edited by a moderator:
If Mike doesn't get this I have an Eagle .21 SGX I may be interested in trading. 90% plus clear coated. Ready for engine and radio. Includes all hardware and metal tank. You may have to throw in a couple more items!!!!!haha........ :) Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

gents, work got the better of me yet again last night. I will get the pics up tonight for sure.

sorry and thanks for the patience.

bobk

here are the pics

hull w / radio box

os motor

1oz tank

6oz tank

extra piston/sleeve

cable pull set

fuel line- some not all for the complete set-up

Back