Lynx gone? What is the next hull everyone is running?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL.. Thanks James.

After I wrote that I decided to go pull my order board to be sure that number was right and actually I have 6 Lynx left to build because a couple of them had ordered two each. As far as the Shaman, I still have two Shaman to build.

-Carl

Carl,

They are well worth the wait, especially when built by the "man" himself...... :) Let me second Beasley's statement, thanks for what you have done and what you continue to do for our hobby.

Wouldn't if the Lynx was so desirable someone would be making these? Just a thought. There is a reason you can't get one of these particular boats. If I could not run my Vision I would rather watch than run a Lynx. Personal reason's obviously.

Beau

Dang Beau. Carl is building these himself now. Not sure what happened to you in the past but no reason to hate. He builds awesome hulls.

Ron,

Dude I am no hater, I am just saying the boat has been unobtainable for a while now, people are starting to wonder if it is ever coming back. I tried to get one and I kept getting resistance. No worries here I am happy with my Visions. It is all personal preference these days, kinda like Chevy and Fords. Lynx, Visions, TS3, it is all in the setup and a drivers class for sure.

Beau

Yes it does..... :) Tunnel drivers are a competitive breed for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree as we all have something up our sleeve. Cant wait until Atlanta as we will have some of the best at that race. Everyone should bring that 55 gallon drum with them as I believe there going to have to open it for this one. Jeff W and I are ready and sitting on go, just counting the days down now until the race. I will see some of you other guys at the time trials prior to the race and we look toward seeing everyone at both events. Happy boating to everyone.

I agree as we all have something up our sleeve. Cant wait until Atlanta as we will have some of the best at that race. Everyone should bring that 55 gallon drum with them as I believe there going to have to open it for this one. Jeff W and I are ready and sitting on go, just counting the days down now until the race. I will see some of you other guys at the time trials prior to the race and we look toward seeing everyone at both events. Happy boating to everyone.
I see you signed up for D Tunnel in Atlanta. Welcome to the dance.......... :D

Good news! I talked with some people that have gotten Lynx from Carl so he is making them. Glad to hear the boat is still available. It's way to great a boat to have it disappear.

D

Latest posts

Back