Lynx gone? What is the next hull everyone is running?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Santistevan

With what appears to be the apparent demise of the production of the Lynx, I was just wondering what everyone is looking to be running?

Dave

David,

I would say that the Vision Craft Boats are hard to beat, the price is affordable and you can get one in a short amount time. IMHO.

Beau

If you want to build a wood boat, the ML Boatworks NX (nitro) and PX (electric) 300 is the way to go. AWESOME boats, and very easy to build! Now with his new frame up kits, they will be even easier!!

I will not have the time to build a wood boat this summer so if the money comes about this year I will buy a vision then over the winter build the NX300 kit for a winter project!!!

I don't think we have seen the last of the Lynx by any means. Just a time out. Still some good choices out there and Vision is on top of my list. Don't count the TS3 out either.

Mic

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think we have seen the last of the Lynx by any means. Just a time out. Still some good choices out there and Vision is on top of my list. Don't count the TS3 out either.

Mic
After all didn't the current owner pay thousands for the moulds?

My opinion, Vision if you want fiberglass. ML if you want wood. Theses are the only two I will run. IMHO the Lynx doesn't handle rough water aswell as the Vision.

Mike Crawford's Woodstuff boats are good if your looking for a wood boat. I've got a 40" Woodstuff with a 67K&B. It's a fun ride!

You can't go wrong with the Vision. Like Will said the quality is second to none, and the service you get from them is great.

HTB's are good they aren't the fastest hull out there, but they are a good rough water boat. I've been running 290's in Sport B and B for the past few seasons. Managed to win Sport B at the World Tunnel Champs in 2012 with one. There 360 is a great 40 boats.

Latest posts

Back