Low C/F prices

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHM Racing

I have a new supplier for my C/F material and it's the lowest i've ever paid so i have been passing on the deals to everyone on here by lowering the prices on the cowls , as soon as my pricing goes up so will the prices of the cowls , so if you need any cowls now is the time to buy them before the prices go up.

Our website link is at the bottom of the post , all prices are on the website

Thanks and

HAPPY BOATING and have a GREAT SUUMMER

Heres some pics of the cowls we make.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike, on your site you list a Cajun bullet cowl. Is this for the gas boat or the nitro boats. If for nitro can you post a pic. Thanks, Ryon

Mike, on your site you list a Cajun bullet cowl. Is this for the gas boat or the nitro boats. If for nitro can you post a pic. Thanks, Ryon

The one on the website is for the gas boat ,but what i've been told s alot of guys use the Eagle SG / SGX cowls on the cajin boats

I have seen Mikes work these cowls are the best you will buy anywhere keep up the good work Mike

Gary

FCM Racing

Mike what would a one off cowl cost if i supplied something you could to make a mold? FG or CF, either one.

Back