• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lord rubber isolators

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Foley

Supporting Member
Looking for a source for the good , rather stiff isolators with 1/4-20 stud on one side and inyerl thread on the other side
Typically used for motor mounts . I got some a while back from Grainger but they were kind of soft . Thanks for any links .

The Lords or more specifically the Lords Speedmaster uses are a very soft isolator. If your looking for hard those will not be it. Bruces rubber isolators are probably some of the hardest you will find easily.

Have both new sets in my hand atm and Bruces are much stiffer than the Speedmaster ones.

On Bruces you have to remember to drill the rubber out on the female side so bolt isn't trying to separate the mount.

The Speedmasters female side is all metal and sealed up in there so bolt has a place to go.

Last edited:
Looking for a source for the good , rather stiff isolators with 1/4-20 stud on one side and inyerl thread on the other side
Typically used for motor mounts . I got some a while back from Grainger but they were kind of soft . Thanks for any links .
Tom, I think the last I purchased after AcuSeal went out of business was from Mr. Ralph at RR.
John

Back