• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

looking for

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAMBA860

looking for either one for a k/b 3.5 inboard drun rotor version red or purple k/b carb or an exhaust throttle

looking for either one for a k/b 3.5 inboard drun rotor version red or purple k/b carb or an exhaust throttle

Have new, unopened package

Prather, fits K&B 21 12' , watercooled exhaust throttle for 21 inboard

$50US posted .

lmk

Wayne

Shane,

Will you be at the race in july at legg lake?? If so, I have an ex throttle you can have. I owe you something for that busted cowl :p

Don :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Shane,

Will you be at the race in july at legg lake?? If so, I have an ex throttle you can have. I owe you something for that busted cowl :p

ha ha don you dont owe me racing is racing it comes with the territory. what is the exhaust throttle you have? brand and degree?

Shane,

It is 10 deg. made by Jack from JG motors. It's like 10 years new :lol:

i really could use it asap i could send you funds threw the mail. im trying to put a boat together for the next race,shane

Back