• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

looking for smaller boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikehowse

Im looking for a .12 or so sized boat wildthing, JAE, somthing around that size, im not precise enough of a builder to do it myself. Im wanting somthing i can run in the cove behind my houseboat, id hate to run my stryker through the $1,000,000 dollar yacht next to me lol, let me know what you have, not looking to spend a fortune, but all depends what you have to offer, might even think about a BL setup....i do like the smell of nitro though

would also be interested in a tunnel if it didnt cost to much and OB parts were readily availible

I have a vs1 with motor in really good shape. Pm me if you are interested.

Cliff

grab a jae kit,,, or an assembled one... grab a cheap .18 or a nova .12 and the hardware,,, slap it together... id be glad to help if i can...let me know...

Alden

Hi

I have a electric brushless boat. Toysport Syncron, built in flood chamber to self right if it flips. This is a european steped hull made by Joseph Toth.

Can be provided with ul1 brushless motor, and hacker 77-0 navy speed controller aswell. No batteries.

Asking $120.

Hi

I have a electric brushless boat. Toysport Syncron, built in flood chamber to self right if it flips. This is a european steped hull made by Joseph Toth.

Can be provided with ul1 brushless motor, and hacker 77-0 navy speed controller aswell. No batteries.

Asking $120.

P.M. sent. I do realize that would be second in line behind the OP.

I have a JAE I would sell. Only ran a few times. Nova .12 motor. Every thing but the electronics.

Thanks

Rocky

Outboard rc boat parts 001.jpg

Outboard rc boat parts 002.jpg

Outboard rc boat parts 003.jpg

Outboard rc boat parts 004.jpg

Back