• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for piston,ring,sleeve,rod for Picco 45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Buck

Hey guys I’ve seen acouple post where people say they have parts for the pico 45 but it always seems like I’m a day late. I have an old school dark grey headed 45 and I want to completely rebuild it. Let me know what u have, I want the bearings, con rod, sleeve piston and ring? Thanks guys.

It has a ring ? must be a really old motor or converted airplane engine ???

Can you post up a few pictures of the parts you have ? I may have some old parts laying around,, but none of them are ringed..

Oh ya your probably right, I just received it in the mail and there’s no compression so I haven’t taking it apart yet, I’ve rebuilt a couple heli engines os 91 and OS 55 and I guess I just assumed there was a ring in it. But I’m probably wrong.
let me know what u have for parts, and do u know of any places that sell brand new parts?
thanks Scott

Latest posts

Back