looking for jerry dunlap

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JD was at the CMBC IMPBA Tunnel OB Champs this weekend. He is most likely still traveling home to Washington.

JD was at the CMBC IMPBA Tunnel OB Champs this weekend. He is most likely still traveling home to Washington.
Yea he was giving driving lessons to all the young guys.
Hey, I resemble that remark! But I did pass Dunny once!! Ok, it was during milling, but I did pass him :lol:

Mark

Thats a agood one. I can here you laughing here in the netherlands man. I will never forget your recognizable laughing

Ronald.

Yea he was giving driving lessons to all the young guys.
Hey, I resemble that remark! But I did pass Dunny once!! Ok, it was during milling, but I did pass him :lol:

Mark

Thats a agood one. I can here you laughing here in the netherlands man. I will never forget your recognizable laughing

Ronald.
Ronald,

I was laughing when that was posted. It was great meeting you, JD, John K, Mark P, Kris / Lousie, everyone else, seeing Mike Z & Gabe again. Made for a great weekend of racing. Can't wait for next year!

Mark...

Back