Looking for Blank Circuit Boards

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackout

I'm looking to build a LED start clock and can not find a source for larger blank circuit boards. The circuit board would only need the holes drilled, no branches would be needed. I would connect the LED's together to make each digit segment with a bare wire on the back. In other words, I don't want to drill all those holes for the LED's.
default_smile.png
Anyone know a good source? My digit height will only be around 8 inches as the clock will be on the shore.

Thanks!

I have some boards I had made. They are setup for 3 rows of 10 for each segment at 1/2" spacing. Already setup for resistors mapped to each LED. One negative hole and one positive hole on each end will light the whole bar. Price is $6.00 each take 7 bars to make one number. Can send pictures. My e-mail [email protected]

I have some boards I had made. They are setup for 3 rows of 10 for each segment at 1/2" spacing. Already setup for resistors mapped to each LED. One negative hole and one positive hole on each end will light the whole bar. Price is $6.00 each take 7 bars to make one number. Can send pictures. My e-mail [email protected]
Great price and offer! But my numbers will be smaller than your setup. If my clock works and I do another for the other club in our area, I'll get in touch with you. Thanks.

Back