• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a fast 90 mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my buds here has a Seaducer Hull. It's a SD3 60/80 hull, but he had it made out of Kevlar at an additional cost. It's Black with red splatter. Setup for a CMB 90 or 1.0 engine. Boat is in very good condition and he is wanting to sell it, I can take some photos for you. He ran the boat for one season.

The boat would probably come with everything minus Motor/Pipe/Prop/Battery & Receiver.

Let me know if you are interested.

od1-sat_011.jpg

DaddySundown said:
Loooking for a fast competitve 90 mono. Don't need radio.
Which ones are the ones to have?

Alan........

[email protected]

89643[/snapback]

I HAVE A 39 INCH CAL CRAFT WITH A 90 GRANDPRIX IN IT WAS CLOCKED AT 59 MPH GPS TURN KEY FOR $600.00 VERY SANATARY BOAT.

Dale,

Haha, well that was the only pic I could find. I will have to take some photos next time I am over at Tom's.

Jay

Dale0 said:
Jay,
Nice pic with mud on the nose. LOL

89679[/snapback]

The boat to have is what jay runs. Talk him out of his boat or one of jerrys new 90-100 hulls. I have a new 90-100 hull in stock or a few guys are running the insane mono hull.

Wouldn't a person need a bigger boat than 39" to handle a 90 or a 1" for heat racing?

If so I may araedy have the hull.

Alan......

The Seaducer 60/80 hull is approx. 42" and the newest seaducer 90/100 hull is approx 44"

DaddySundown said:
Wouldn't a person need a bigger boat than 39" to handle a 90 or a 1" for heat racing?
If so I may araedy have the hull.

Alan......

89759[/snapback]

if interested we have a couple of boat for sale on our web page contact bobby for details he's the district impba 13 director.My Webpage.

thanks,

allen amick

Last edited:
Back