• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats Wanted Looking for a 90 Youngblood Mono for a friend

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jeff,

Here is the first F Mono that Chris ran 20 plus years ago. It was actually his second nitro boat. I am relatively certain that it is a Youngblood. It’s 45 inches long. Don’t know if Chris will let it go. Our good friend Raz helped rig it and has some good memories IMG_0401.jpegIMG_0402.jpeg

Last edited:
Good looking boat Virgil! I say keep Chris's first boat! Im not sure if thats a Steve Muck or what but not a Youngblood based off the back deck and more pronounced hook on the top front of engine bay. Picture below of a Youngblood Chris Herzog sold about a year and a half ago off Voodoo facebook page. Thanks,Jeff

Attachments

• IMG_5736.jpg
    IMG_5736.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 1
Hey Jeff,

Here is the first F Mono that Chris ran 20 plus years ago. It was actually his second nitro boat. I am relatively certain that it is a Youngblood. It’s 45 inches long. Don’t know if Chris will let it go. Our good friend Raz helped rig it and has some good memories View attachment 316272View attachment 316273
Virgil, yours may very well be a Youngblood, just hard to confirm with those photos. A back picture and bottom of boat picture could confirm it. Another photo was text to me today and had the look of yours after seeing 4 more photos it then confirmed a Youngblood.

Back