looking for a cowling for a dumas eagle

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't how to do a pm on here but you can reach me by messenger from facebook , so I give you what you require. there hydro junkie

Matt, all you need to do is put the mouse pointer over someone's name in that shaded box to the left and it will open another box. Click on start conversation and it will open another box with a similar set up to what you find in the threads

Okay, got Matt's address. My list now looks like this:
Mattb wants 2(got the pm with your address so we're now go
I want 2
Gene wants 1(got the pm with your address so we're good to go)
AzMandella wants 2(have your address so we're good to go)
Steve Wasylyk wants 1

Steve, I will need your address as well

Okay guys, just a quick update:
  • The mold is completed and some of the cowls are done. I'll be picking them up when all 8 are completed. Since the person making them has a job and a life outside of boating, it will probably take a bit longer than working with a shop that only does fiberglass work
  • The initial cost estimate was given at $40 per unit. If this changes, I'll let you all know.
  • Your cost will be the cost per cowl X number of cowls, packaging and shipping
  • Unless you request otherwise, I'll be shipping with UPS
Let me know if you have any questions or concerns so I can get them answered or addressed.

Just got back from picking up 7 cowls and I think you guys will be happy with them. Since my glassman is going to be out of town for a bit, I will probably get a second for me sometime in the spring since he still has the mold.
Now for the bad news. I won't be able to ship them until next weekend due to work and other commitments. Hope that's not going to be a major issue for anyone. Another piece of bad news is he has asked me not to give out his name or contact info as he's not planning on getting into the business of making parts. This was a one off deal that he agreed to do so, as I don't want to lose a source for this part, I'm honoring his request.

Just let me know how much with shipping and I will send you the money . I am in no rush . Working on two other boats right now .

Sorry for the delay, guys. Between work, weather and other commitments, haven't been able to get the cowls shipped. IF nothing changes, I'll be shipping all but AzManella's cowls this weekend. I had actually planned on shipping them today, that is until I got told I was working on a scheduled day off. As far as AzMandella's, I still have to get the rest of what we talked about done so I can ship everything at once.

Sorry for the delay, guys. Between work, weather and other commitments, haven't been able to get the cowls shipped. IF nothing changes, I'll be shipping all but AzManella's cowls this weekend. I had actually planned on shipping them today, that is until I got told I was working on a scheduled day off. As far as AzMandella's, I still have to get the rest of what we talked about done so I can ship everything at once.
No problem . Have plenty to do on the other 3 boats I am working on currently .

Marvin

Yeah and I have not started on the rebuild threadof the .21 Seaducer that I bought here a few weeks ago . Stripped her down and replacing the flex drive with a wire drive and new strut . redoing the radiobox for the smaller savox servos . Dropping a nova in it .

Okay guys, s per my last up date, three orders went out today. Those that have cowls on their way will have PMs with the costs and tracking numbers in a bit.

Latest posts

Back