• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats Wanted Looking for a 20 modified tunnel for Tunnel World Challenge!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Gibson

Supporting Member
Doesnt have to be in perfect shape, doesnt need a radio, doesnt even need to be completely finished! It can even be wood if its even fairly competitive! I have a Stock 20, and would like to run in another outboard class! I would have no problem running a tunnel with a stock O.S. Max OB either!

Last edited:
Doesnt have to be in perfect shape, doesnt need a radio, doesnt even need to be completely finished! It can even be wood if its even fairly competitive! I have a Stock 20, and would like to run in another outboard class! I would have no problem running a tunnel with a stock O.S. Max OB either!

Bill,

PM me your phone # if you would. I have something you may be interested in.

John

Bill, I have a Thor hull that originally had a stock OS on it. I have not set it up and would sell it. It is orange in color, was obtained from Bill Zuber last year, still sitting on the shelf. Let me know if you want further information.
Added info : It is fully rigged minus the outboard.

Thanks Mark! I have a deal pending with John Knight at the moment, but if it doesnt pan out i will get back to you as quick as i can because i do need something in a bit of a hurry! I appreciate it!!

Thanks Mark! I have a deal pending with John Knight at the moment, but if it doesnt pan out i will get back to you as quick as i can because i do need something in a bit of a hurry! I appreciate it!!
Run your stock boat in both classes. We did that all the time.
Hope your feeling much better. Missed you at the nitro race.

Latest posts

Back