Look at new 2013 CMB91 RS EVO

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLAN YUEN

I am curious that Anyone who did run new CMB91RS EVO in North America this year ? Is It powerful than 91 RS?

Hint: Sub Ported Exhaust Engines like small volume pipes. Dont be surprised if you dont have to step back into a 13ccc pipe. I have 2 New RS101 CMB RS engine on order!!!! Stu says Mid May possibilty?

The new case ports are smaller than the RS.

This eng is made for more toque and fuel economy to run long races in Europe.

From what I was told the original testing was in a RS case. Then changes where made to get more toque for endurance racing.

Will be fitting the new .91 P/L in a RS case here soon to see what is what.

The new case ports are smaller than the RS.

This eng is made for more toque and fuel economy to run long races in Europe.

From what I was told the original testing was in a RS case. Then changes where made to get more toque for endurance racing.

Will be fitting the new .91 P/L in a RS case here soon to see what is what.
We had torque years ago when they had the transfers and Boost ports at 124

If the piston matreial or the thickness of the piston walls dose not change there will be some very unhappy customers.

Also keep in mind on low nitro everything that is wanted for NAVGIA racing is there. For High nitro sprint racing.............time will tell. :huh:

:huh: Nobody buy them in any world?? or :ph34r: Who owners of there engine are happy or sad ??

Go over on the euro sites if want to know..............if not...WAIT, like the rest of us!! :ph34r:

The new engine seems to have more power and allows us to pull bigger props . Main difference is the crankcase , the crankshaft and the liner compared to the RS engine .

Last edited by a moderator:
The new engine seems to have more power and allows us to pull bigger props . Main difference is the crankcase , the crankshaft and the liner compared to the RS engine .
It is either we pull more prop....???? Or we think we pull more prop.....???? :huh:

You race 6.5 and now with no change you have to run 6.7.....???? ;)

It is either we pull more prop....???? Or we think we pull more prop.....???? :huh:

Chuck ,

i cannot speak in terms of pitch but i can tell you this , we run 54mm props and with the evo type engine we can run 55mm ( and maybe more ) props . Its not thinking , it is so , ;) Believe me ;)

Chuck ,

i cannot speak in terms of pitch but i can tell you this , we run 54mm props and with the evo type engine we can run 55mm ( and maybe more ) props . Its not thinking , it is so , ;) Believe me ;)

Excellent.............That is the type of factual info that is useful................Thanks!!!

Chuck ,

So your talking in terms of the new 3.5 Evo?

Or overdriving a 15cc Evo?

I am thinking that he is referring to the FSV 15cc mono. I was told that...Moro if I have the name correct was running the new motor in last years world finals.

Latest posts

Back