long drive back

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitro

Just got in the door from Hobert (intentional spelling).

It was a 20 hour drive through the rain for John ( The Godfather ) Otto and Nitro Nub. I'll post more after I get some rest. I had a great time! My Twin, not so much!

Good night, Nitro Nub

It was great meeting you. I didnt have quite the rain run you did, first 2 1/2 hours were rain filled, hard at times, and the last two and 1/2 were not as bad and I was able to make up time. Glad you got home ok. Ken and Chuck

Hobart/Hobert

Thanks to the entire Indy club for your hard work, on our behalf. Thanks to the town of Hobart/Hobert for contributing all they did.

As I was awarded my second place finish with a large "Green" terry cloth towel, someone (Stu) made the comment that it was reffered to as a crying towel. I prefer the term Terry cloth trophy.

I'm relatively new to the twin racers. I was honored to be mentored by all their help and encouragement this weekend. We truly had a great gathering of RC boat racers. My motor tuning skills, prop knowledge,and boat handling setup have taken the next step up the ladder. I've learned that the twins really like to drink. I went thru 5 gallons of fuel, and didn,t run the boat on Sunday. Cool!

After I hit a fish coming around buoy 5, my boat ran into the sea wall at that end of the course. I was unable to run the boat on Sunday. I still finished in second in F and multi engine class. Boat repairs will be finished by this weekend and the boat will be ready for Charleston in three weeks.

See Ya in Charleston, Nitro Nub

LOCK AND LOAD..............NUBSTER. There will be some shake down runs this weekend in Evansville. I know two that are WAITING!!!! You may need to to bring those towels with you!!! ;) ;) :p :lol:

Hey Chuck

Picked up a new set of sponsons from Ralph on Thursday. I'll repair the tub damage today, and install new booms. I still need a set of H50 props. The boat really like the H50's

Nitro Nub.

Back