Logano is a punk

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KENNY MUDD

Supporting Member
It shows what a class act Truex is. Racing clean for 6 laps, Martin's way too nice. That's twice Martin got screwed, first Johnson now that spoiled punk. Arrrrgggg

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't matter anyways. NASCAR isn't going to last long. The stands are getting more empty every race.

I don't agree with what Logano did at all. However, I don't understand the people that call Joey a punk for the same thing Dale Sr. did all his career and people love him for it. Truex drove an awesome race and was a perfect gentleman but ended up third. You could totally see it coming. I was praying that Martin would put the bumper to him because I knew Joey wouldn't hesitate if things turned around. Going to be interesting the next few weeks.

He's a punk because if he would have had a bumper put him he would have cried about it for weeks dale sr. Would have payed you back next week and the week after that he would have done anything he could for you and he would have been your friend for life bumping was racing but you got to be a man to take it and dish it out that was dale sr.

Its old Nascar that thinks its ok to win that way. Wake up this isn't old nascar. when we are racing better keep are lanes, open wheel keep your lane ,drag racing keep your lane...….ect. Logano made a bad move based on old nascar thinking. I say Martin will not play it that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess for me it comes down to - race how you expect to be raced . That said , Martin raced him **** clean for a number of laps and could have leaned a little harder on Joey several times, and didnt- but you sure as hell knew Joey wasnt gonna do the same sadly . I kinda wish Martin had just stayed under him that last lap- but yeah. There was a TON on the line and in some ways I get what Joey did but dont think Martin would have done the same, he proved that when Eric Jones got his first win this season
default_mellow.png
I hope for a lot of reasons MTJ can gather it back up and keep his emotions in check and win the whole deal.

2019 isnt that far away, and he wont forget that classless move
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back