Live Video from Madison Indiana

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Live and only 300 viewers, No wonder they can not get on TV. The more that watch the better leverage they have to get on TV or at least live streaming for all the races. KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima also live streaming.

Live and only 300 viewers, No wonder they can not get on TV. The more that watch the better leverage they have to get on TV or at least live streaming for all the races. KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima also live streaming.
Kinda like the story of my life-had it but I lost it-got it back again. and now I'm hearing the audio in double. Think I'll paint the living room. Glenn

Over 500 viewers with 1:30 to go ................

Just over 1800 total right after the final. Kind of reminded me of the radio coverage leaving the seafair in the 50's the station would drop out just as they started to give the important information. Got to love the old AM radios.

Just over 1800 total right after the final. Kind of reminded me of the radio coverage leaving the seafair in the 50's the station would drop out just as they started to give the important information. Got to love the old AM radios.
Formula won!! jeff bernard got first place and Steve david Oberto got second place!

Back