Little Thunder to Benefit Mended Little Hearts Sponsored by Shred X

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

This race will benefit Mended Little Hearts. All proceeds from KOTL will go directly to this org. A donation link will be setup and we hope those of you who can will donate a few dollars for thia awesome cause.. Any and all KOTL entry fees will be given to this cause. Our landowner has been fighting to keep us on the lake and we felt donating to a good cause would help our image.Thanks IW

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got off the phone with a famous boat builder who has pledged $50. Thank you sir

This race will benefit Mended Little Hearts. All proceeds from KOTL will go directly to this org. A donation link will be setup and we hope those of you who can will donate a few dollars for thia awesome cause.. Any and all KOTL entry fees will be given to this cause. Our landowner has been fighting to keep us on the lake and we felt donating to a good cause would help our image.Thanks IW
I just got off the phone with a famous boat builder who has pledged $50. Thank you sir
Mike post a link to donate, I'm in. PS you want to open a bowling alley. :D :lol: B) ...........==={}

Hey Guys,

This will be "Little Thunder benefitting Mended Little Hearts" and as MIke said ALL King Of The Lake entry fees will be donated to Mended Little Hearts. It truly is a great organization, and one that I personally hold near and dear. Their mission is to to support, educate & encourage children/adults and their families that they are not alone and they can lead a 'normal' life with congenital heart defects (CHD). All proceeds stay right here in the Evansville area.

Mended Little Hearts will have representativies at the race to answer any questions, talk about the organization, watch some great racing, and accept donations.

You can learn more about Mended Little Hearts by visiting the website below. There is a link to donate via paypal at the top of the page

http://www.mendedlittleheartsevv.org/

We look forward to seeing you in June and Thanks for your support of River City Racing Club and Little Thunder Benefitting Mended Little Hearts.

Hey Guys,

This will be "Little Thunder benefitting Mended Little Hearts" and as MIke said ALL King Of The Lake entry fees will be donated to Mended Little Hearts. It truly is a great organization, and one that I personally hold near and dear. Their mission is to to support, educate & encourage children/adults and their families that they are not alone and they can lead a 'normal' life with congenital heart defects (CHD). All proceeds stay right here in the Evansville area.

Mended Little Hearts will have representativies at the race to answer any questions, talk about the organization, watch some great racing, and accept donations.

You can learn more about Mended Little Hearts by visiting the website below. There is a link to donate via paypal at the top of the page

We look forward to seeing you in June and Thanks for your support of River City Racing Club and Little Thunder Benefitting Mended Little Hearts.
Count me in " Little Thunder benefitting Mended Little Hearts" will have my Support and i will Double the donation given by the Famous Boat Builder ;-) and I will hand it personally to the representatives upon arrival to the site..

Julian Conde

Awesome guys! Donations are starting to come through on the website. Keep up the good work and stay tuned for more exciting news.

Ryan

Little Thunder has landed a title sponsor for 2013!!! A big thanks to SHRED X of Evansville for stepping up to the plate and improving our impact on Mended Little Hearts of Evansville.

Mike,Jeff,or Ryan

I have to scratch my 68 Bud 1/8 scale for the June and Sept. races.I'm building a new hull for my existing cowl and dummy engine.Hope to have it ready to go next spring.

Please apply the two enty fees to the Mended Hearts of Evansville.

Thanks

Harvey

Hate to see your not running the Bud, but we appreciate the donation Harvey. For anyone else wanting to donate prior to the race you can go to the website below and click on the donate tab. Had a few donations roll in and lots of pledges. All of us at the River City Racing Club really appreciate it and we will see you soon.

Ryan

Back