LiFe Receiver packs in 850mah size.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daniel .I got my packs to day ,Thanx.One ? are the 2 c for charging ?
Robert,

The standard Futaba J connector is the discharge jack and is also use in conjuction with the other white plug which is your balance jack on most chargers. They do make a few really basic chrgaers that only use the white balance plug.

Make sure you use the LiFe mode when charging which is 3.3 volt per cell. Often this mode is available by changing the cell voltage parameter from 3.7 for the LiPo packs but when you change it to the lower voltage the LiPo mode becomes your LiFe mode.

The pack is a 2S(2cell) 6.6 volt pack. 1C charge rate is best. The cells these packs are made of are 15C discharge and 5C charge rated except this is limited by the wire size this is why 1c or .8(800 mah) amps for the 1.3 amps(1300mah) for the 1300 mah packs is a good setting or the wire on your smaller gauge charge leads and J connector will get pretty warm in a few minutes.

So again,

LiFe mode only.

Charge in balance mode with both discharge and balancer plugged in to the charger.

3.3 volt per cell 2S(2 cells in series) 6.6 total pack voltage.

.5amp (500mah) - .8 amp (800mah) charge rate for the 850 packs and 1.3(1300mah)for the 1300 packs

Thank you,

Daniel; Can i get two of the 850 mah packs. let me know the total and i will paypal you. Thanks, J.O'Donnell
$25 shipped paypal [email protected] Thank you.

received my packs the other day Thanks for the fast shipping
Don,

You are more than welcome. Appreciate you letting me know they arrived safely. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanx Daniel,I have a hyprion charger just never played with these life packs.Love how small and lite they are.

Daniel I will take two 850 please, PayPal for $25 is on the way. Thanks,Paul
Paul,

Paypal received. Packs went out today. Thank you.

Thanx Daniel,I have a hyprion charger just never played with these life packs.Love how small and lite they are.
Robert,

They do pack a lot of mah for there size and weight. Then the voltage advantage the LiFe's have at 6.6 volt for getting a bit more torque from the servo's.

What model Hyperion do you have?

To balance charge these packs with the Hyperion chargers you will need the JST-XH balance board if you don't already have it. Hyperion sells the JST-XH boards as an accessory.

In the meantime if you have to order it it is perfectly safe on these low draw packs to charge without the balancer in standard LiFe charge mode for at least a few cycles.

There are plenty on Ebay for sale if you do need the balance board.

http://www.ebay.com/...balance adapter

$5.90 and free shipping. ??

http://www.ebay.com/...=item5ae2b56041

Thank you,

Daniel

Daniel,

I would like 2 of the 850 mah packs and 1 of the 1300 mah if still available. pm me with a total please.

Thanks

Daniel,

I would like 2 of the 850 mah packs and 1 of the 1300 mah if still available. pm me with a total please.

Thanks
I only have one 850 at this time but I have plenty of the 1300 packs. It might be a few days before I have more of te 850's.

If you would like to do one of each instead they would be $32.50 shipped.

or If you would like the one 850mah and two 1300mah those would be $52.50 shipped.

Paypal [email protected]

Thank you,

Daniel

I would like 4 850 s if you still have them.

Thanks Dick
Dick,

I am sorry they have "Sold Out". I only have 1300mah in stock at this time. I have four of those available now.

They would be $70 for four of those shipped to you if you are interested.

I also have 1700mah Life receiver packs sized like a nimh 1200-1600 5 cell hump pack. $25 each + 3 shipping.

Thank you,

Latest posts

Back