FUTABA Transmitter Pack SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I have a problem yet still.

I recon I should not be selling what is not in my hands but this has never happened before and I have sold thousands. Lesson learned.

The LiFe 2500 2S packs have arrived but I am pretty sure they are wrong. They have the correct part number but they look a little too long to me.

I will know here shortly. I do not have one of the proper packs to compare but have someone who is going to try one tonight.

I may have to refund you guys as if they don't fit as I have no quick resolution.

Frustrating as heck when these companies do these stunts. I am sorry guys. Please accept my apologies as pretty sure I am screwed.

Let you know soon and if not going to work I will refund your payments immediately.

These are the packs. I have balanced charged and tested the packs. They are ready to ship.

Well at least if they don't fit they will sure make nice receiver packs with lots of oomph in pretty compact pack.

If anyone wants to measure and help me confirm if they may fit. The pics make them look way longer and skinnier than they are for sure. I have tried taking the pics several ways and they still make them long and skinny.

This was description but if you look at length they are longer than the specs state and I believe that may be a problem.

Specifications:

Voltage: 6.6V

Capacity: 2500mah

Chemistry: LiFePO4

Discharge Plug: Futaba

Balance Charge Plug: XH

Compatibility: Futaba 3PV, 4PK, 4PM, 4PV, 4PLS, 4PX, 7PX, 10PX, 16SZ, and 18SZ

Dimension (LxWxH): 76x41x17mm The true length is more like 95mm

Weight: 105g

Z2BHz5I.jpg

2c6MwmX.jpg

Last edited:
I think I have a problem yet still.

I recon I should not be selling what is not in my hands but this has never happened before and I have sold thousands. Lesson learned.

The LiFe 2500 2S packs have arrived but I am pretty sure they are wrong. They have the correct part number but they look a little too long to me.

I will know here shortly. I do not have one of the proper packs to compare but have someone who is going to try one tonight.

I may have to refund you guys as if they don't fit as I have no quick resolution.

Frustrating as heck when these companies do these stunts. I am sorry guys. Please accept my apologies as pretty sure I am screwed.

Let you know soon and if not going to work I will refund your payments immediately.

These are the packs. I have balanced charged and tested the packs. They are ready to ship.

Well at least if they don't fit they will sure make nice receiver packs with lots of oomph in pretty compact pack.

If anyone wants to measure and help me confirm if they may fit. The pics make them look way longer and skinnier than they are for sure. I have tried taking the pics several ways and they still make them long and skinny.

This was description but if you look at length they are longer than the specs state and I believe that may be a problem.

Specifications:

Voltage: 6.6V

Capacity: 2500mah

Chemistry: LiFePO4

Discharge Plug: Futaba

Balance Charge Plug: XH

Compatibility: Futaba 3PV, 4PK, 4PM, 4PV, 4PLS, 4PX, 7PX, 10PX, 16SZ, and 18SZ

Dimension (LxWxH): 76x41x17mm The true length is more like 95mm

Weight: 105g

This is the max length of a 3PV

Attachments

• IMG_20240202_142521964.jpg
    IMG_20240202_142521964.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
88mm is max end to end on the 3PV. Hope this helps

Attachments

• IMG_20240202_143200164_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240202_143200164_HDR.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
88mm is max end to end on the 3PV. Hope this helps

Rich,
Thank you sir. It helped tremendously. Confirmed what I surmised would be the case.

These puppies are not going in Futabe transmitters.

Thanks again.

I will be issuing refunds here shortly.

So sorry guys. And Mike especially. This is twice he sent money for the same packs. I sincerely apologize. Never has happened like this in 10 years I have been selling packs.

I do have the Lipo 2750 packs still for 3PM 3PMX 3PK and 3PKS transmitters.

I also have LiFe 1800 flat and 1800 cube receiver packs IN STOCK 3 for $75 Cubes have just sold out again. Hope to have more soon.

LiFe 2500 flat packs
pictured above to use as receiver packs I can do 3 for $75 shipped deals on to move them out.

Last edited:
Rich,
Thank you sir. It helped tremendously. Confirmed what I surmised would be the case.

These puppies are not going in Futabe transmitters.

Thanks again.

I will be issuing refunds here shortly. I gotta get some money moved around. I just about depleted my Paypal stocking up on batteries and switches.

So sorry guys. And Mike especially. This is twice he sent money for the same packs. I sincerely apologize. Never has happened like this in 10 years I have been selling packs.
No problem. Sorry you had that happen. Do you still have any packs left for the 3PM? The 12 volt radios.
Thank you.

I have just refunded the payments everyone sent.

I believe I got everyone squared away but let me know if you didn't get them or anything.

No problem. Sorry you had that happen. Do you still have any packs left for the 3PM? The 12 volt radios.
Thank you.

Rich,
Yes sir. I do have a few left.

Hey Daniel, I need a battery pack for a 3pv and when you get some more of the cube packs in, let me know when they are available
Thank you John virgalla

Hey Daniel, I need a battery pack for a 3pv and when you get some more of the cube packs in, let me know when they are available
Thank you John virgalla

John,
I just sold 30 cubes last week but am out of stock on them. More coming soon.

The LiFe transmitter packs have been so frustrating as the manufacture is putting proper part number on a battery that is not the right one. Working on that now but it could be a bit before I have a resolve and get the right packs again.

All good Daniel, I know you are working hard on this, when you get some cube and transmitter packs in let me know.
Thank you for your efforts
John virgalla

Back