LiFe Receiver packs in 850mah size.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel's Racing

Vendor
850's OUT OF STOCK

SPECIAL SALE PRICES ON 1300 LIFE RECEIVER PACKS

I do have 1300 Life packs

Light and compact. Proper Futaba universal J connectors to plug right in the switches we use and the most common balance plug that most every LiFe charger comes with from the factory.

These last dozen I have are double shrink wrapped for even more durability.

In stock. Ready to ship

Special sale prices.

$23 each shipped in U.S.

Paypal [email protected]

Thank you,

2vn5pgj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All day with a scale boat? universal end for Airtronics?
Kevin,

They are a tabless universal J so it should plug right into Airtronics. I have a Airtronics Y splitter here with the blue ends and it fit in it nicely. They most likely would last as long as you would have it on in one day. Four heats I would think certainly. I would say one of these would last about as long as a 1600 mah NiMh pack would roughly so you outa be fine.

My 1300mah pack isn't too much bigger if you think you might need more. They are only $25 each shipped for first one and $20 each after that. I have plenty of those in stock.

Scott? "Daniels racing"

Please reserve one for me, if still available, I'll paypal you when I get home if thats OK?

I will put your name on one. Thank you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

NOTE: I am almost out of the 850's already so inquire before sending Paypal. Will have more in just a few days.

Daniel,

I will take two. Please PM me with payment details. Thanks

Kevin

Daniel,

I will take two. Please PM me with payment details. Thanks

Kevin
Kevin,

I have only one 850 left expect more to be ready in about one week. Do you want the one 850 I have left or maybe want to try one 850 and one 1300? or I can let you know when I have more 850's ready.

I am sorry. Please let me know and I will send PM with total and paypal invoice if you need.

"

GeorgiaScaleBoater, on 02 August 2012 - 12:24 PM, said:

Scott? "Daniels racing"

Please reserve one for me, if still available, I'll paypal you when I get home if thats OK?

I will put your name on one. Thank you."

Payment sent, will PM you my address to ship to

Thanks

Ok 1 o each
Kevin,

One 850 and one 1300 Life receiver pack shipped to you will be $40.00

Paypal [email protected]

Thank you,

Daniel
Paypal received. Will get those sent right out. Thank you.

"

GeorgiaScaleBoater, on 02 August 2012 - 12:24 PM, said:

Scott? "Daniels racing"

I will put your name on one. Thank you."

Payment sent, will PM you my address to ship to

Thanks
Paypal and PM received. Will get that sent right out. Thank you.

BACK IN STOCK >>>>

HAVE PLENTY LiFe 850 MAH RECEIVER PACKS READY FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPPING. $15 + $5 shipping which will cover as many packs as you want in one order.

SPECIAL SALE PRICES ON LIFE RECEIVER PACKS

I have quite a few of these LiFe 6.6 volt 850mah receiver packs I need to sell. These last about as long as the old NiMh 1600 hump packs would so they are perfect for most any boat.

Light and compact. Proper Futaba universal J connectors to plug right in the switches we use and the most common balance plug that most every LiFe charger comes with from the factory.

Special sale prices.

$12.50 each shipped in the states -OR- 4 for $40 shipped in the states.

Paypal [email protected]

Thank you,

hi daniel

i will send paypal tomarrow for 4 for 40.00. on a nother note do you have the coils still if so how much for one in the same box .

thanks

howard

hi daniel

i will send paypal tomarrow for 4 for 40.00. on a nother note do you have the coils still if so how much for one in the same box .

thanks

howard
Yes I do have the H/P coils ready to ship. 4 850 packs and the coil would be $90 shipped to you. Thank you.

Daniel do you have any reciever batteries left? any larger than 850 mah?

Hugh

Daniel do you have any reciever batteries left? any larger than 850 mah?

Hugh
Hugh,

Yes sir I have 1300 Mah LiFe packs that outperform NiMh packs almost twice that size. They are matched cells with a 15c discharge rating with the proper connector to plug right in most switches and the most common balance connector compatible with the jacks supplied with most chargers.

$20 plus $5 shipping(same shipping price for a s many as you would like.

In stock and ready to ship.

Paypal [email protected]

Thank you,

Daniel

The larger packs are the 1300's,

2luevdu.jpg

Back