Life is good!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

I've been out in the garage getting boats ready to run, organizing my propellors..... just started thinking to myself. I love this hobby! I took a picture of my fleet for fun. And it's still growing!

Let's see everybodys boat shelf! Post your Pictures!

DSCF0126.JPG

I've been out in the garage getting boats ready to run, organizing my propellors..... just started thinking to myself. I love this hobby! I took a picture of my fleet for fun. And it's still growing!
Let's see everybodys boat shelf! Post your Pictures!
thats not that bad Tom its only 6 boats Ive seen 11 and three weren't runnig :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gavin

Tom,

Great looking group of hot rods you got there.

your right.. this hobby is the best.

Grim

The next time that my wife says that I have too many boats I'm going to show her those pictures!

i want the one on the bar stools, mike. or an old mccall........nice collection, i still have a tamiya grasshopper that runs, & a shoestring stunter c/l plane in my garage. plus 14 tunnels. i'll get some pics tonite.

Grim you need to get that full size 25ss Hydro out and race it man. There is a APBA stock outboard race this weekend in Burlington WI. going on right now thru Monday.

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats impressive Grim (uhh hmmm....pack rat)

The one I want to see is Walt's collection. Can you say wide angle lens?

~James

I don't think they make a lens that wide. :p

It will be more like one of those 360 degree rotating views that you see on those real estate website virtual tours.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats impressive Grim (uhh hmmm....pack rat)

~James
You aren't the only one! I was with Walt this afternoon (just got home) and we were talking about this thread. He's got it serious! It seems like he said that he had 35 OB tunnels alone! When I called him earlier he was building another boat that I can't wait to see on the water.

Back