Life is good!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mom, they're pickin on me :(

:p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ron, I only have 27 tunnels :p But that also includes 2 gas Tunnels, and 3 unbuilt Grim kits .

But it doesn't seem like that many. :huh:

Hey Grim

I need some plans of a stock 25 kneeler to build

Do you or anyone know of good sites?

Thanks

I just had to do it. He's my tiny fleet of two riggers 45 & 67 Picco EXR powered that I scratch built and terrorized district 3 Florida from 1997 to 2000 with them, specify in 45 hydro. I owned 45 hydro class in those years. Basically any race I entered in those years, I won as you can see from all the trophies, there's more trophies but I am to lazy to get them. My pride and joy trophy is first place in the 1998 winter national in Orlando with my 45 rigger. My first season in RC boating I won 3 Third place in district 3 high points (and the 1st winter nationals) and followed up in 1998 with a district 3 Second place. I race most of 2000 with the same results. All with these two riggers I built. The most flattery I remember was the rigger "Guru " Andy Brown walking over to look at my boats !! :)

John

MVC_031F.JPG

MVC_032F.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres some vintage tunnels you don't see everyday and a prather piranha. Missing my HTB 290 it's at the world champs house for a motor transplant.

P5260267.JPG

P5260268.JPG

Here a few of my toys.

The top vegas has been temprarily retired after a colision with my jon boat.

Hope this works

Terry

Here is my collection. I hope my wife never finds out just how much I sdend on these things. I may have to sleep in the shop! :p

well iv only got one runner at the moment as i sold off most of my

old fleet to build my trailer but iv got five in the build well 3 new builds

and 2 resto's

Picture_007.jpg

Picture_008.jpg

Picture_009.jpg

Picture_006.jpg

Picture_011.jpg

Picture_010.jpg

Hey GrimI need some plans of a stock 25 kneeler to build

Do you or anyone know of good sites?

Thanks
ask over on screamandfly.com. about like here to join, free & easy. ALL SORTS of ob (mainly) & some i/o &i/b hipo boats. GREAT racing & history forum, & a r/c forum! you should be able to get some help there.

I have a separate two car garage for the toys! My wife knows where to find me when I'm in the wrenching mood.

Joe,

There is a OK market for it. Some of the cars I have are worth a bit but past that point the rest is iffy.

Sets do OK..

Fun stuff to collect.

Grim

I just had to do it. He's my tiny fleet of two riggers 45 & 67 Picco EXR powered that I scratch built and terrorized district 3 Florida from 1997 to 2000 with them, specify in 45 hydro. I owned 45 hydro class in those years. Basically any race I entered in those years, I won as you can see from all the trophies, there's more trophies but I am to lazy to get them. My pride and joy trophy is first place in the 1998 winter national in Orlando with my 45 rigger. My first season in RC boating I won 3 Third place in district 3 high points (and the 1st winter nationals) and followed up in 1998 with a district 3 Second place. I race most of 2000 with the same results. All with these two riggers I built. The most flattery I remember was the rigger "Guru " Andy Brown walking over to look at my boats !! :)
John
John ..........you truly are a legend in your own mind !!!! Nice boats, I will try to rig up that .45 I got from you and smoke your azz !! :lol:

John
John ..........you truly are a legend in your own mind !!!! Nice boats, I will try to rig up that .45 I got from you and smoke your azz !! :lol:

Ha Ha.....I am getting the itch again to start racing. I have a couple of interesting rigger design that I want to try out. I think they will prove to be extremely good based on my 45 boat. Big problem seems every time I look at the race results there almost no boats in 67 class and 45 hydro is not looking to good either at times. 21 hydro seems to be still popular, but I don't like those little boats all the much, even thou I am a rigger kind of guy LOL. Definitely not like it was in the late 90's when I was racing. The amount of boats and Competition was fierce then. I guess the cost of engines and the limited availability is really hurting all the nitro class's :(

John

Here is my fleet (panorama of my hobbyroom :) )

hobbyroom1.jpg

hobbyroom2.jpg

hobbyroom3.jpg

Back