Life is good!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAHAHA... A least there all nitro's. Do mine count :D .

100_3138.jpg

yes, andy, they do count, imho ! i thought they were cool when i first saw them on the internet. then, when you brought one to the pond at the carolina showdown, i knew they were cool. btw, your machine work is cool, too.

And the ones that don't fit. But not to worry my wonderful wife knows where they all are and remind me just how much I spend on hobbies. The ones in the garage I don't use any more but she counts them too.

DSC06732.jpg

DSC06733.jpg

Now that I've actually taken a picture and counted I guess I do have lots of boats 17 just in the pictures shown....Life really is good

Last edited by a moderator:
And the ones that don't fit. But not to worry my wonderful wife knows where they all are and remind me just how much I spend on hobbies. The ones in the garage I don't use any more but she counts them too.
DSC06732.jpg

DSC06733.jpg

Now that I've actually taken a picture and counted I guess I do have lots of boats 17 just in the pictures shown....Life really is good

Nice fleet, i like the circus circus canards.

I made some man cave improvements today! satellite tv and put the AC back in! worked on my boats watched tv and all at a cool 68 degrees! it was 84 in the house!

Back