Life 1800 6.6 Volt Receiver Packs "on Sale"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daniel: I have three topics for you this afternoon.

1. Please send me one of your Life 1800 6.6 Volt receiver packs. I presume that these are same size as the blue case ones you were making.

2. I need a flat pack for one of my boats. Please let me know the size of the flat pack.

3. Do you have Life batteries that fit the Futaba 3PKS and 3PM radios? I asked a while back and you had not started to do them yet. Hopefully you have them now. Need to replace old tired nt8f700b Futaba/Sanyo batteries.

Look forward to your response. Perry

Daniel: I have three topics for you this afternoon.

1. Please send me one of your Life 1800 6.6 Volt receiver packs. I presume that these are same size as the blue case ones you were making.

2. I need a flat pack for one of my boats. Please let me know the size of the flat pack.

3. Do you have Life batteries that fit the Futaba 3PKS and 3PM radios? I asked a while back and you had not started to do them yet. Hopefully you have them now. Need to replace old tired nt8f700b Futaba/Sanyo batteries.

Look forward to your response. Perry

They are the same size as the Blue. Paypal received. Will go out in the morning. Thank you.

The flat packs are about 3" long 1 3/8" wide and 5/8" thick.

I had a few but I did not mass produce them because it was very obvious that Life 3 cell packs at 9.9 volt was not near as good as using a Lipo at 3 cells and 11.1 volt.

The transmitter was actually designed for 12 volts(8 X 1.5 volt dry cells) even though the Futaba NiCad packs I realize are only 9.6 volt packs the LiPo packs provide much better run time than the LiFe for transmitters designed for 8 dry cells. On the new 6 volt radios though the Life 2 cell 6.6 volt packs are great.

I have the LiPo 11.1 volt batteries that fit all the 3PM, 3PM-X, 3PK and the 3PKS. They are $25 plus $3 shipping.

Let me know if you need one of the transmitter LiPo packs and I will send it along with the LiFe 1800 receiver pack .

Thank you,

Daniel

Daniel: Thanks for quick reply. Will get back to you later regarding the flat battery and transmitter batteries. Need Life battery for upcoming race in Riverview. Perry

Sale is over.

I have a new fresh few LiFe 1800 packs in stock.

They are $25 each and $3 shipping -or- 3 for $65 plus $5 shipping

Paypal [email protected]

I also have LiFe 1300 packs $17 each and $3 shipping or 3 for $45 and $4 shipping

Prices are for US shipping only. No out of US sales at this time on these few packs I have left.

Do you have a battery for the futaba 4PLS? Thanks
Jordan,

I do. They are Life 2300 2S 6.6 volt packs and can be used in any of the 4 channel Futaba 6 volt transmitters like the 4PLS or as a high capacity receiver pack.

They are $25 each plus $3 shipping.

Paypal [email protected]

Note the Paypal that it is for transmitter LiFe pack

Thank you.

Jordan,

No problem man. You are more than welcome. Appreciate you letting me know they arrived safely. Thanks again.

I'll take 3 1800 msh payment on the way.
Neil,

I am sorry. It took me a bit to figure out what the $70 was for. The Paypal had no note so I was trying to find where you were and what you wanted.

I was just going to email you but I found ya and now it is clear.

The sale is actually over. We couldn't edit for a long time so I wasn't able to post it on the first post in this thread. I could only post it as we were going. I posted it in post #47.

I have just edited the #1 post in the thread to reflect the current pricing.

No worries though. $70 shipped for 3- 1800 cube packs it is.

I will get them out in the morning.

Thank you.

>>>

SHIPPED. 6/17

Here is your tracking. Check it later this tonight.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?origTrackNum=9400109699937650088706#track0

Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Neil,

Yahoo must be having issues. Your email from 6/16 just came through this morning.

They did go out yesterday but I do not know if they are going to make it by Thursday as your email stated you wanted them by.

Every package with Lithium batteries must be clearly marked "Lithium Batteries Enclosed" and many times the post office will mark them "Ground Only" no matter what shipping method you choose it is automatically downgraded to "ground". I suppose it is possible but I can not tell you if they are going to make it by Thursday.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Daniel

Looks like I need a couple more 6.6v packs from you, all the guys in the club are slowly changing over after seeing how well mine stand up.

What do you have in a 6.6v 2 3/4L x 3/8h x 2" w or less ?

Thanks Tim

Hi Daniel

Looks like I need a couple more 6.6v packs from you, all the guys in the club are slowly changing over after seeing how well mine stand up.

What do you have in a 6.6v 2 3/4L x 3/8h x 2" w or less ?

Thanks Tim
Tim,

I have the 1300's at 2 7/8" long X 1 5/16" wide and 5/8" thick. This is the closest I have to those dimensions. There is no LiFe pack that is going to be only 3/8" thick.

Those are $17 each and $4 shipping or 3 for $48 shipped.

I have several of the packs in stock now but they are going fast.

Paypal is [email protected]

Latest posts

Back