Life 1800 6.6 Volt Receiver Packs "on Sale"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allen,

That would be fine. They will be shipped USPS first class with no tracking and no insurance and you must assume the risks whatever they may be.

I will put three aside for you.

Sending you a PM with my address.

Thank you,

I guess we both could have figured that wasn't your tracking. Now I see I posted it again in a post right below that with the same tracking going to Robert. Lol. .

Rene,

No worries. I am sorry didn't figure it out myself that I should have been looking for another payment.

All good here just sorry you had to wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rene,

Meant to thank you for kicking in the Paypal fee.

Appreciate it.

Have a great afternoon.

Thanks again,

Daniel

Well guys. My regular mailman is on vacation and the fill in's are not so bright. The outgoing mail I left on top of the mailbox early this morning is still sitting there at 8:00pm.

They aren't going to be picking it up today.

Tomorrow I will probably just cart it up to the post office so I can be sure this doesn't happen again tomorrow.

USPS these days leaves a bit to be desired.

Daniel, I resently purchased 3 of your 1300mah life receiver paks (w/ light green shrinkrap) from JRCBD & mistakingly left the radio box on. Needless to say the pak was completely dead. When I went to try to recharge the pak my charger was unable to charge, saying there was an Open .Is the pak toast or can it be saved? Thanks, John.

John,

You can never fully revive it and be able to fully trust it again. Once any lithium pack is over discharged they are pretty much junk. They are cheap better to just dispose and replace.

I don't recommend it and do so at your own risk but if you must. Lol.

Actually if it is truly open this won't even work. You could still try it I guess. Usually they just have low voltage but not open. ??

You can Zap it with a NiMh charge of about 1/2 amp until you see the voltage get to 4 or 5 volts then switch to LiFe Balance mode and run a charge cycle. I suggest a few discharge then recharge cycles to verify if the pack still has any capacity to it still.

The trick is to never leave the pack in the boat for any reason. If it isn't plugged in it can't be left on. They need to always be stored and dry in the A/C.

Daniel, thanks for the responce. Not really sure if there is truly an Open, but that is what my charger is telling me. If for some reason the pak will accept the different charge method, what is the discharge voltage per cell?. Thanks, John.

Back