Lets thrash someone

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, my engine and that carbon pipe are going to the UK now. Shipped them out yesterday. I plan to do some top secret type building for the next few months.

Billy R.

Oh... I am still around, just laying low for a while. I kind of got burned out on the boats because of some stuff going on around here. Just doing a little flying here and there, just taking a break.

Billy R.
Billy

Hang with us my freind... After playing toys for over 20 years i have seen lots of people get wraped up in this type of thing to the point that politics, ideas, opinions and the like just spoil the fun. Dont let it happen to you.. You have lots of freinds here and tons of information to share.

Racing and winning is one thing.

Racing and loosing is another.

But more important then both is the freinds you make.

Keep model boaing a HOBBY and all will fall in place, dont fall in to the sport idea that some make this hobby. Not worth it.. Keep it a hobby.

Lets face it, if you are like me when you first heard about RC you were wetting your pants because you were able to do stuff you just day dreamed about.

Drive a car, fly a plane and race a boat.. Very cool stuff when you are a kid...Well i have news for ya...We are still kids.. You might be older then dirt like me but we are still kids when it comes to the daydreaming..

After years of playing boats i still get all giddy when it comes to ideas, racing, testing and the people (now freinds) that i will get to see at a race..

Grim ;)

That is great advice!!! It kind of sounds like what has happened with me. You know, you get involved beyond the "hobby" mentallity, and the fun kind just flies out the window. I told the guys around here that I will still be a club member, but just the "average Joe club member". I hate it when you get burned out.... really sucks. I gotta do my own thing for a while, away from that mentallity we are talking about. I do not plan on totally getting out. I sold my mod boat engine, in hopes of getting back to the root of things, so to speak. Anyway, thanks for the advice....hit the nail on the proverbial head!!!

Oh.... any plans to build a longer Villian???? Hummmm.... now that is an idea!!!!!!

Grim --

Took the words right out of my.....well okay, keyboard!

Don't take life so serious...it's not permanent! ;)

Billy

Welcome back! Hey them Villian's are a bad to the bone boat takes a sTeAdY hand !!!!!!!!! Do you got it boy!!! ;D

Tim

Billy, With a Villain :eek:

Sheeesh!!!! Pass me that shine Tim, I need a drink,

Better yet just Run, FAST!!!!!!

Gene ;D

Well it's winter again, almost. Tim still ain't run that Villian. We gona be roomies at the Miss. race this weekend. Maybe I'll talk him out of that Villian. Hate to see that thing covered with cobwebs. ;)

Joe

Joe

Go for it.. if the boat needs anything let me know. I understand that it may have received some damage at one point but i have not been able to confirm that.

Billy? are you out there?

Guess i should look at these posts more often. After saying that if you were to ask me again if a new longer Villain was coming out soon i would have to say...not quite...

We will however be introducing a new mod tunnel this late winter/spring called the Nemesis. Hang tight.

Rock ON

grim

Well Well,

The Villian is a shelf boat for along time,we only run it at the local pond for fun no racing for it. Yea it got a little damage but was repaired by placing a aluminum servo plate in the radio box.The wood one cracked, an was causing alot of our troubles.

Joe had a great time this weekend wish it would have not rained us out Sunday Ol' well. The Mississippi Model Boats have a great site. Good jobs guys,got to meet alot of the Cajun boaters an customers of ours.Great Site... Well what will I build this winter???

Tim

PB Racing

That was more reading than I've done all year...

and more trash talk than I've done in the past five, and that's alot.

I hope some of you are going to be at the Baton Rouge race December 6th and 7th. But than again, there might be some good deals on used boats for some new guys looking to get into the hobby after that weekend ;D

This class is going to be some fun!!!

C Herzog

Back