Let's Thrash PJ!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Propjockey

Since several of my fellow model boating friends(?) feel the need to pick on me, I decided to give y'all your own thread so you'll quit polluting the threads of others that are actually trying to learn something.

(cough...lax,cough...OB Nut,cough,cough).

;D

I'm sorry, that'll just be to easy ;D

Mark..

OB Nut Racing: That's an open door if I every saw one :D

:Dexcuse me, but seeing that i ALREADY know EVERYTHING, all those threads are too boring otherwise..... :) ;D ;D

it's alright nitrotoys, since i dont have trashtalk on PJ, i'll just hit him repeatedly with a...hmmmmmm....oh, i know, that KB outboard i have!! and when he gets mad, knocks the #$%@$ out of me and sticks the engine in a log splitter....... well, Mark buddy, you DID say leave the hammer where it is, and I just GOTTA test the durability of that thing!! :p ;) ;D ;)

Rebel Racing's step to boating success #1- see how much punishment your equipment can take before exploding!!

Joe

Joe, you're just too chicken to trash talk your #1 supplier of custom built hardware! ;D

Propjockey Racing.....I would NEVER put a K&B in a log splitter! 8)

well actually, have you seen the engine mount, turn fin, servo trays, and water outlet on my .21- CUSTOM T-Mod hardware!! hehe, you're just the lowly .18 hardware guy!! lol....that was a complete waste of an awesome mount, i dont think matt will EVER finish that boat.... :-[

well then, you keep layin' em down and say bye-bye to your supplier of custom batteries and charger!!

[oh wait.......did i make those....umm.... :-X :-X :-] Joe

Joe :)

PJ,

You mean we can learn something on IW? ;) Where can I get a 200 mph boat?? ;D ;D

Joe,

Leave that K&B alone... It's Mary's and she will open a Can Of Whoop A$$ on ya! :D :D :D

Mark..

OB Nut Racing: It's too dang early in the morning to be awake : :)

yea.... did the stuffing box repair fix it???

if not i know where you can get a new .12 rigger kit that will run like the water is on fire! ;D

I'm expecting to see the PJ Factory Team Hydro Plow available at my LHS in the next couple of weeks.

The box art will read something like this...

-Nitro Powered Water Sled

-Speeds of up to 200 MPH *

-Special Carnuba-wax covered decals to help lower "water friction"

-Includes special carb extender to allow the boat to run completely submerged...

* When in the back of the pickup truck on the way to the Salvation Army (At which point you will probably donate the dam thing)

Ok...I deserve that.

Hydro-plow is currently 'moth-balled' awaiting a new engine. The strut bashing made quite an improvement, but not enough.

Eric...the production model won't be at your LHS until early next Spring, BUT...for only $399.95 (US) I'll send you a prototype! ;D

(use PayPal and shipping is on me! ;) )

Propjockey Racing.....water-tight radio boxes...FOR A REASON! :eek:

drivin' 200 mph on the way to salvation army??

eric, you cant help the needy by stuffing a big ol' speeding ticket in their faces......lol ;D

Joe

Who but PJ could think up a thread like this? Made my day a lot better. Sometimes some good ole down home humor is just what the doctor ordered. Thanks PJ.

BTW the Manta Ray is running 42+ MPH and the NitroVee is still hung up at 23 MPH.

Hey, Al.....my long lost bud! What's been going on?

Yeah, if we can't laugh at ourselves.....what's the point?

Send me some pics of the Manta if you get a chance, I'd like to see your set-up. Take it easy!

Hey PJ,

Your mother wears combat boots and I think they're tied to the back of the Hydro Plow. ;D

( I just had to get one in before the post goes away.) ;)

Back